ICON 2-3″ Lift Kit Stage 3 Suspension System for 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Ram 1500
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is proud to announce the release of our full lineup of 2-3” complete suspension systems for 2019-UP RAM 1500 trucks. Available in several pre-staged configurations each delivering a unique level of on and off-road performance, these suspension systems provide improved vehicle performance and allow for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tires.
With several changes being made to the 2019 RAM 1500 platform including an all-new frame, steel knuckles, upper control arms, increased chassis rigidity, and a lighter overall weight, ICON’s R&D department went above and beyond to make sure the new RAM truck was properly analyzed. With these changes made by the factory, the development of new ICON rear shocks (and revised front coilover tuning) was necessary to optimize fitment and performance on this new platform.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5 Series front coilovers and 2.0 – 2.5 Aluminum Series rear shocks have been valved specifically for the 2019-UP RAM 1500 to provide a balanced baseline performance of the vehicle. As the stages increase, ICON’s tubular steel and Billet upper control arms are included for additional strength and improved suspension geometry for more predictable handling. Furthermore, additional shock technology like remote reservoirs and the ICON CDC Valve are provided to drastically increase overall damping ability and allow for end user ride adjustability.
Holistic Engineering – The ICON Difference…
When developing suspension components for a new vehicle, ICON takes a different approach than many others. Rather than focusing in on one particular part, ICON engineers look at the vehicle as a whole, identify inherent strengths and weaknesses, and set a target for performance. With a focus on maximizing wheel travel and improving ride quality, ICON will develop components that address (and often times replace) OE limiting factors. This “holistic engineering” philosophy often results in the development of several parts designed to work together as a system to provide balanced on and off-road performance. Because ICON is designing and manufacturing all of the components necessary to improve the performance of a vehicle from front to back, end-users can rest easy knowing they are dealing with ONE manufacturer, ONE standard of quality, and ONE awesome warranty to back it all up.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics products are proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled in Riverside, California by a team of passionate off-road enthusiasts. With a reputation for quality, performance, and service it’s clear that ICON Vehicle Dynamics is the top choice for performance suspension systems and shock absorbers for enthusiasts that demand the highest levels of performance, ruggedness, and durability out of their suspension systems.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- Adjustable coilovers from 2-3″ of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear IFP shock with 5/8″ polished shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Billet aluminum UCA for added strength, durability, and featuring on vehicle adjustability for easy alignment and improved caster
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- APPLICATION NOTE #105: NOT FOR VEHICLES WITH AIR RIDE
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18×9″ w/ 5.00″ Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20×9″ w/ 5.00″ Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35″ x 12.50″ (fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #99: AIR BAGS RECOMMENDED WITH PERFORMACE REAR SPRINGS IF VEHICLE IS USED FOR TOWING
- APPLICATION NOTE #100: SPRING NOT RATE FOR ECO DIESEL EQUPPED TRUCKS
- Ships in multiple boxes
- APPLICATION NOTE #131: WILL NOT WORK ON 2019-UP RAM CLASSIC MODELS.
- TECH NOTE: 2019-Up Ram Rebel lift height range 1.25-2.25″ over stock (front) and 1″ over stock (rear)
||19-UP RAM 1500 2-3″ 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
||09-UP RAM 1500 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
||09-UP RAM 1500 REAR 1.5″ DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
||19-UP RAM 1500 0-3″ REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR