ReadyLift 3.5″ Lift Kit For 2019-2020 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD (Non Air-Ride)
ReadyLift 3.5″ Lift Kit For 2019, 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD (Non Air-Ride)
ReadyLIFT is excited to announce that we now offer a mild lift solution to properly enhance the stance and driving quality of the Ram 1500 truck 4WD. Like the body design, the suspension design of the Ram 1500 4WD features some unique design elements that differ from the previous generation Ram. These differences were tackled by our engineers as a result, we now offer a new SST lift kit exclusively for the new Ram 1500 4WD trucks.
The 69-1935 SST lift kit provides 3.5″ of front lift and 2″ of rear lift. The Ram now comes with a composite upper control arm with a sheet metal cover. Our engineers determined the the best kit solution would be to include our DOM tube steel upper control arms wiht corrected ball joint angles. The lift is delivered by way of CNC machined billet aluminum top mount strut extensions and spring pre-load spacers. This combination generates a true 3.5″ of front lift which is perfect for installing up to a 35″ tall tire on a 20 inch wheel with +18 offset.
This Ram 1500 has a new rear set up which requires an all-new fabricated steel rear coil spring spacer. This spacer provides 2 inches of rear lift and also includes rear bump stop extensions to control compression.
Our 69-1935 3.5″ SST Lift Kit will get the job done right and affordably.
Not for use on factory air suspension equipped trucks.
Max tire: 35×12.50 20×9 +18
- Front top mount strut extensions
- Front spring pre-load spacers
- Rear coil spring spacers
- Rear bump stop extensions
- DOM tube steel upper control arms
- Not for use on trucks that are factory pre-lifted/leveled or that have the “off-road package”. Check factory height prior to ordering or installing. Trucks with more than 22″ of wheel hub to fender lip height may require less lift.
- Without Factory AutoRide, Auto Track and Air Leveling