Superlift 4″ Lift Kit w/ Bilstein Shocks For 2019-2021 Ram 1500 Classic 4WD
Superlift 4″ Lift Kit w/ Bilstein Shocks For 2019, 2020, 2021 Ram 1500 Classic 4WD
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2012-2018 (2019-2021 Classic) Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- Provides 4” lift height
- Includes rear coil springs and rear Superlift shock absorbers or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers
What does it include?
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear coil springs, rear track bar bracket, and hardware required specific to the 2012-2018 (2019-2021 Classic) 4WD Dodge Ram 1500
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift’s complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2012-2018 (2019-2021 Classic) Dodge Ram 1500 4WD, providing 4” of lift height and a choice of rear Superlift shock absorbers or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16″ material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4″ material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory “service for life” links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Rear shock options include Superlift or (SS) by Bilstein.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge’s Electronic Stability Program.
On both lift heights, you have a choice of retaining the factory front strut cylinders, or purchasing Superide SS replacement strut cylinders by Bilstein, which noticeably improve handling at higher speeds. If the factory struts are retained, the lift kit includes Superide rear shocks; SS Bilstein rear shocks are included with the Bilstein SS lift.
With Superlift’s replacement knuckle system, laser-cut bracketry relocates the front lower control arms and differential, and a .25″ thick bellypan protects the vitals while further increasing overall rigidity. For the rear, new coil springs (not spacers) ensure proper functionality and ride quality.
NOTE: TRX4 and Outdoorsman Models – Both 4″ and 6″ lift kits fit these models, although an additional part number is required if you are retaining the factory front struts (see Accessories). The additional components are not required with SS Bilstein applications.
NOTE: The TRX4/Outdoorsman factory ride height is approximately 1″ taller than the standard Ram, so you will gain 1″ less lift than stated. When lifted, the standard Ram 1500 and the TRX4/Outdoorsman ride height is the same.
NOTE: Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration.
NOTE: Before purchase please verify if you have New Body Style or Classic Body Style on 2019-2021 Ram 1500 – This part is for the Classic Body Style
Tire Wheel Info:
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.25 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||5||–|
- Installation time: 9-10 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5