Superlift 6″ Lift Kit w/ Shadow Shocks For 2019-2021 Ram 1500 Classic 4WD
Superlift 6″ Lift Kit w/ Shadow Shocks For 2019, 2020, 2021 Ram 1500 Classic 4WD
- This is a complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2012-2018 (2019-2021 Classic) Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- Provides 6” lift height
- Includes rear coil springs and rear Superlift shock absorbers or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers
What does it include?
- All brackets, cross-members, shocks, steering knuckles, rear coil springs, rear track bar bracket, and hardware required specific to the 2012-2018 (2019-2021 Classic) 4WD Dodge Ram 1500
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift’s complete knuckle style suspension lift kit for the 2012-2018 (2019-2021 Classic) Dodge Ram 1500 4wd, providing 6” of lift height.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16″ material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4″ material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory “service for life” links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Rear shock options include Superlift or Bilstein.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge’s Electronic Stability Program.
Superlift’s 4″ and 6″ Ram lift kits received Chrysler’s Design Award at the 2009 SEMA show, the automotive aftermarket industry’s largest event. With our “best in class” lift, the Ram’s “best in class” driveability remains intact, or arguably, it is improved upon. Lifted ride quality and control are exceptional.
On both lift heights, you have a choice of retaining the factory front strut cylinders, or purchasing Superide SS replacement strut cylinders by Bilstein, which noticeably improve handling at higher speeds. If the factory struts are retained, the lift kit includes Superide rear shocks; SS Bilstein rear shocks are included with the Bilstein SS lift.
With Superlift’s replacement knuckle system, laser-cut bracketry relocates the front lower control arms and differential, and a .25″ thick bellypan protects the vitals while further increasing overall rigidity. For the rear, all 4-link-to-frame attachment points are relocated via one-piece, die-formed brackets and new coil springs (not spacers) ensure proper functionality and ride quality.
NOTE: TRX4 and Outdoorsman Models – Both 4″ and 6″ lift kits fit these models, although an additional part number is required if you are retaining the factory front struts (see Accessories). The additional components are not required with SS Bilstein applications.
NOTE: The TRX4/Outdoorsman factory ride height is approximately 1″ taller than the standard Ram, so you will gain 1″ less lift than stated. When lifted, the standard Ram 1500 and the TRX4/Outdoorsman ride height is the same.
NOTE: Will not fit Short Bed Standard Cab models due to rear driveline vibration.
NOTE: Will not fit TRX/Outdoorsman Package
NOTE: The Outdoorsman factory ride height is approximately 1″ taller than the standard Ram. The part #K120 is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible alignment issues and CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Consider our 4″ lift system (K119) for about 5″ of lift or the K116B with the height adjustable Bilstein front struts. Set the snap ring in the center groove of the strut to achieve proper ride height.
Tire Wheel Info:
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.25 – 5||–|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||5||–|
- Installation time: 9-10 hours
- Difficulty level: 4 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.