Bilstein 5112 2.3″ Front and 5100 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2014-2018 RAM 2500 4WD DieselSale!
Bilstein 5112 2.3″ Front and 5100 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Front Extended Length(in):
Front Collapsed Length(in):
Part Number: 46-241641
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 24.96
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 16.75
Part Number: 24-239455
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Without Air Suspension
Fitment: Bilstein 5112 2.3″ Front and 5100 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 14-’18 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Important fitment notes:
Includes Front Coils and 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A unfortunately they come only not assembled
- Q Do you know the spec for track bar length after installing the 2.3" leveling kit on a 2016 Ram 25... answer nowA We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/2013-2017/other-parts-2013-2017/icon-front-adjustable-track-bar-2014-2018-dodge-2500-3500-4wd/ This bar will work on Stock trucks, or trucks lifted 1″ – 4.5″.
- Q I have a 2015 ram 2500 with a front end replacement, will this be enough to level out the front e... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngyes, usually it's enoughit will work with rear aftermarket airbags
- Q Bilstein has 5100s for factory rear air suspension- would you offer a kit with those or can you c...
- Q I have a 2015 RAM Cummins with 6.7, im looking to upgrade the front for a better ride...my rear i... answer nowA The front will fit, rears will nothttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/2014-2017/front-lifts-2014-2017/bilstein-5112-2-3-front-lift-kit-2014-2017-ram-2500-4wd/
- A No cutting or welding needed
- Q Hello I just received this kit bilstein 2.3 lift and 0-1 rear lift for diesel 2017 ram 2500. Both...
- Q is this kit in stock now? Will this kit fit my 2019 ram 2500 crew cab, Laramie, 6.7 diesel, 6foot... answer nowA In stock. Bilstein USA doesn't show fitment for 2019 anymore; however, before they did show 2019. From what we see specs would be very similar.
- Q Is this the correct kit for 2019 Ram 2500? I have a 6.4 Hemi, crew cab 4×4. I am looking at the S... answer nowA You are right, these shcosk are for Gas engine 6.4Yes, these shocks are correct for 6.4 gas enginehttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/2014-2017/lift-kits-2014-2017/bilstein-5112-2-3-front-5100-0-1-rear-lift-shocks-14-17-ram-2500-4wd/
- Q I already have a level, would this replace it? I want it to ride smoother because it is very stif... answer nowA It will give better ride if you had spacers before. Yes, it will level
- A Front is lifted by coils, rear shocks will not lift the truck by themselves.Rears are only 1'' longer than stock.in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q I have a 2018 Ram 2500 crew cab 4wd with the 6.4 Hemi. Will this kit work for my truck? If not do...
- A For a gasoline engine, you need other front shocks. If you have a type of suspension (Front:Coil Rear: Coil) then we can offer Bilstein 5112 2″ Front Lift Kit 2014-2018 RAM 2500 4WD GAS https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/bilstein-5112-2-front-lift-kit-14-18-ram-2500-4wd/
- Q Will the rear shocks on this kit work with 2016 2500 “auto level” factory rear air bags? answer nowA We haven't tested it by ourselves, the manufacturer says that these shocks "are for coils suspension"
- Q What is the max tire size recommended for this leveling kit? Also, what is the recommended wheel ... answer nowA 1'' bigger then stock with stock offset
- A Adjustable track bar is recommended
- A You are to use stock rear springs - there will be no lift. For rear lift spacers or longer coils are to be used
- Q So does this kit actually level the truck? Because if the rear is lifted also then the truck will... answer nowA This kit lifts only the front? and it'll look leveled. For the rear lift spacers should be used.
- A 2.3" lift spring. What you see on the picture is a spring isolator.
- A For 2017 6.4V8 4WD Ram 2500 we can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/bilstein-5112-2-front-lift-kit-14-17-ram-2500-4wd/ * * * please note that adjustable treck bar is recommended