Bilstein B8 5162 2.3″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift kit with Remote Reservoirs for 2014-2020 Ram 2500 4WD DieselSale!
Bilstein B8 5162 2.3″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift kit with Remote Reservoirs for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
Includes: Front 5162 kit – 2 coils, 2 spring isolators, 2 remote reservoir shocks and Rear matching 5160 shocks pair
Part numbers: 46-263889 and 2 of 25-240436
BILSTEIN B8 5162 high performance levelling kits provide more ground clearance, increase wheel travel and will allow for up to 35 Inch tires. These simple yet effective kits will bolt into the factory locations with no modifications. BILSTEIN B8 5162 suspension kits provide a smooth and stable ride both on and off-road.
- 46 Millimeter Monotube Design Ensures Consistent, Fade-Free Performance
- Added Benefits Of A Remote Reservoir
- Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving Reacts Immediately To Surface Changes Enabling Maximum Vehicle Control
- Vehicle Specific Tuning
- Zinc Plated For Resistance Against Harsh Elements
- OEM Certified Mounting Hardware Allows For Easy Installation
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
Fitment Notes: Without Air Suspension
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
Fitment: Bilstein 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 14-’19 RAM 2500 4WD
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Could a guy order this kit and order one inch front spacer and a 2.5" spacer for the rear, I've g...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Nowadays its implied you cant lift your truck without voiding warranty, is this considered compli...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Officially it's not specified for 2019 3500 4WDHere is the kit for 3500 with front coils rear leaf springs up to 2018 model https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/2013-2017/bilstein-5162-2-front-5160-0-1-rear-lift-shocks2013-2018-ram-3500-4wd/ it can be mounted if you have same suspension and mountings as previous year models
- A Unfortunately we do not have anything yet
- Q Will this kit work with 2500 with Factory rear air ride? Are the rear shocks compatible? answer nowA Unfortunately no, they are not for factory air suspension
- Q Are these a dual rate coil spring? Do you recommend an adjustable front track bar to go along wit... answer nowA Yes sir, you are right. Adjustable track bar is recommended. Comes as pictured
- Q Does this kit lift the rear of the truck any? What exactly does 0-1" mean for the rear? answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. Rear shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A In May - not sure exactly