SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Diesel Replacement Radius Arms Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD – Diesel Engine – Replacement Radius Arms with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete replacement radius arm suspension lift kit for the 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd – diesel engine; providing 4″ of lift height
- Includes rear coil spacers to maintain factory load carrying, front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option
- Front lift includes 4″ coil springs, high clearance radius arms, track bar bracket, pitman arm, sway bar correction, bump stops, brake line brackets, Bilstein shocks, and all required hardware
- Rear lift includes 2.5″ coil spacers, track bar bracket, sway bar correction, bump stops, Bilstein shocks and all required hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Replacement front spring improve ride quality while rear coil spacers maintain load capacity
- Massive replacement tubular radius arms with Cleveite bushings
- Offset for additional clearance of larger tires
- Radius arms offers maximum ground clearance
- Radius arms feature a “true flat” jack point surface
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Bilstein Shocks are included, for all four corners, with this kit.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Made in the USA
Recommended Tire and Wheel Size:
- Wheel Size: 9″ Wide
- Back Spacing: 4 1/2″
- Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
Can fit up to:
- Wheel Size: 9″ Wide
- Back Spacing: 5 5/8″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50
Install Time and Difficulty:
- Install Time Hrs: 5-6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
NOTE: Does not fit Power Wagon models.
NOTE: Does NOT fit Models with rear air suspension
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.