Zone Offroad 4.5″ Lift Kit for 2019-2020 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Zone Offroad 4.5″ Lift Kit for 2019, 2020 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Up front, a pair of progressive rate, diesel-specific, 4.5″ coil springs provides the extra height and smooth handling in the harshest of terrains. A forged drop pitman arm is supplied to correct steering angles, while a pair of sway bar drop brackets reposition the stock sway bar for optimal performance. Polyurethane bump stops limit up-travel, while brake line relocation brackets will allow your suspension to easily reach “full droop”. To correct the front suspension geometry at the new height, a pair of heavy-duty replacement radius arms is provided that bolt directly into the factory location. These new arms are massive upgrade to the factory stamped units, built from 1/4″ American made steel, and internally gusseted with a lower cam adjustment to dial in front end caster. A heavy-duty replacement transmission crossmember as well as a transfer case indexing ring repositions the front driveline output to allow use of the factory drivelines by correcting angles and allowing you to maintain use of 4WD. In the rear, 2.5″ heavy-duty coil spacers are supplied to level out the stance and allow you to retain factory ride quality without effecting tow capacity. Extended rear sway bar end links and new bump stops are included to compensate for the lift, and a track bar bracket re-centers the rear axle.
- Front Lift Height: 4.5″
- Rear Lift Height: 2.5″
- Material: Steel
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Lift Type: Lift Kit
- Wheel Size: 20 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.5
- Wheel Size 2: 20 x 9
- Back Spacing 2: 5.5″
- Max Tire Size 2: 37 x 12.5
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Metal Cutting Required: Yes
- Accommodates Factory Wheels: Yes
- Heavy duty 1/4″ steel, laser cut, internally gusseted radius arms improve strength, offer more ground clearance and correct caster
- High strength progressive rate front coil springs for a great ride on any terrain
- F/R HD track bar relocation brackets to correctly position both axles under the truck
- Forged drop pitman arm to corect steering angles
- F/R sway bar correction to maintain handling performance
- HD transmission crossmember and t-case indexing ring to correct front driveline angles
- Nitro series gas or FOX adventure series IFP gas shocks to improved ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for up to 37″ tires
IN THE BOX:
- Coil Spring Spacers – Rear
- Coil Springs – Front
- Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- HD Radius Arms
- Track Bar Brackets – Front & Rear
- Kit designed for diesel models only.
- T-case indexing ring designed for vehicles with 6-bolt design only, will not fit trucks with 8-bolt.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models.
- Fitment: Does NOT work for models with factory rear airbag suspension.
- Install Time Hours: 7-9 hrs
- Difficulty Level: 4 out of 5
- Pitman Arm Puller
- 37×12.50 with17x9/18×9/20×9 (5.5″ BS)
- 35×12.50 with 17×9/18×9/20×9 (4.5″ BS)
- *other sizes can be used, trimming may be needed
- 2019 Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 2020 Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
Questions and answers of the customers
Does the kit come with shocks? Does it come with all parts in the picture??
Q Does the kit come with shocks? Does it come with all parts in the picture?? answer nowA you can choose shock options from the dropdown menu or we can offer Bilstein shocks separatey
What’s the difference in diesel vs gas for this suspension system? I have a gas 2019 2500 and want to be in this range both price and hight.