Bilstein 5160 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2014-2020 RAM 2500 4WD DieselSale!
Bilstein 5160 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Front Extended Length(in): 22.68
Front Collapsed Length(in): 15.31
Part Number: 25-240429
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in):
Rear Collapsed Length(in):
Part Number: 25-240436
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Best tuned for Diesel Engine. Works on vehicles without Air Suspension
Fitment: Bilstein 5160 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 14-’20 RAM 2500 4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Is this a complete kit? Will it bolt up to my 2016 ram 2500 4x4 diesel with stock suspension? answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A Front shocks require at least 2'' of front lift.* * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/2014-2017/bilstein-b8-5162-2-3-front-0-1-rear-lift-kit-remote-reservoirs-2014-2018-ram-2500-4wd-diesel/ * * * Rears can be installed without lift.
- Q Do you have these back in stock. They are showing available separately but not as a kit. Thanks answer nowA Looks like we have just one left in stock in two separate warehouses.
- A Unfortunatelly no - will be in a few weeks
- A Please follow the provided link to the installation sheet for the product provided in our on line catalog regarding mounting the reservoirshttps://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com/media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y479A00.pdf
- Q are these the same as the front shocks in the leveling kit? if so are they sold separately yet? answer nowA Do you want to order only front 25-240436 shocks ?