Icon 4.5″ Front Lift V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Shocks For 2014-2018 Ram 2500 HD
Icon 4.5″ Front Lift V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Shocks For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Ram 2500 HD
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications; ICON’s unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) or the OMEGA Series bypass shocks.
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
Questions and answers of the customers
Purchased a RC 5" lift kit maybe 6 months ago. First time lifting a truck to be honest.... but I was told, I would get a smoother ride than stock(which is pretty harsh with no load) and Maybe a slight difference but probably just pos thinkn....plus its already rusting up in multiple areas. Again first lift and new to all this. After talking with people they also have nothing too good to say about RC besides that they are affordable-ish. I'm unhappy and need so guidance.
I'm looking for a lift/suspension kit that makes my 2500 and I not hurt after driving. Need to know if a system doesn't come with but is recommended or just a given that u need other components to maximize life of truck and ur back.
Sorry for rambling but looking forward to any helpful info u may have and hopefully direct me to a better system...thanks for ur time,