ICON Rear (0″ Lift Coil Spring, 3″ Lift Air Ride) Piggyback Reservoir CDCV Shocks For 2014-2018 Ram 2500
ICON Rear Piggyback Reservoir CDCV Shocks For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Ram 2500 (0″ Lift Coil Spring / 3″ Lift Air Ride)
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications; ICON’s unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the OMEGA Series bypass shocks.
- ICON’s CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Piggyback reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- For individual shock purchase, please contact an authorized ICON dealer
Questions and answers of the customers
My 2018 Dodge RAM HD diesel works great for me, but the ride is just too harsh. All I do is tow a travel trailer and want to soften the rear suspension. Do you offer softer springs or this vehicle? Explain the 3" air lift suspension. Is that part of the shock? It's not clear. Also, this vehicle is high enough for me. The last thing I want to do is lift the rear.
Also, I am looking at a 2" lift (new springs) with softer shocks for the front. I have seen multiple options using Bilstein and Fox shocks. Do you offer anything for the front? What I read about the shock design is exciting. I hope you have what I need.