King 2.5 Body 0-2″ Lift Front and Rear Shocks for 2014-2018 Ram 2500 4WD
King 2.5 Body 0-2″ Lift Front and Rear Shocks for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Ram 2500 4WD
Part: 25001-327 (front) and 25001-328 (rear)
King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your RAM Truck with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a 2019 ram 2500 Laramie stock height. Will these work? And are they the same shocks that a... answer nowA Looks like picture shows adjusters, but these do not come with them, they are extra. Yes, these will work in stock height truck.
- Q Will these work for my 2017 RAM 2500 Diesel with 2” leveling front springs? I have Bilstein 2” fr... answer nowA Unfortunately they are designed for the factory ride height. If you are keeping the factory rear height the rear shocks will work but you will need the Thuren Spec shocks to go with the kit.
- Q Why would I need 3.0 coils if these are 2.5 shocks? Will these work for a ram 2500 diesel? answer nowA Yes, they will work.These shocks have 2.5'' body diameter, so you need bigger diameter coils to fit
- Q Looking for a set for a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500. Is there a set available? 2” lift/leaving kit. answer nowA We can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/icon-2-5-front-lift-dual-rate-coils-2014-2018-ram-2500-3500-4wd/
- A Stock springs can be used,but in this case you will not get any lift