SuperLift 6″ Lift Kit For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 2010, 2011, 2012 3500 4WD – Diesel Engine – with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete coil spring suspension lift kit for the 2010-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 2010-2012 Ram 3500 4wd – diesel engine; providing 6” of lift height
- Includes track bar bracket and related brackets, rear blocks, front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option
- Front coil springs, track bar bracket, upper and lower control arms, shocks, drop pitman arm, sway bar correction, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2010-2013 2500 and 2010-2012 3500 4wd Dodge Ram with Diesel Engine.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the Superlift 6” lift kit with Bilstein shocks for the 2010-2013 Ram 2500 4WD and 2010-2012 Ram 3500 4WD Diesel Engine pickups.
The coil sprung, solid axle Ram 2500 and 3500 HD will always be a favorite of the Superlift Nation, and for good reason. The suspension platform is “lift friendly”, the drivetrain is durable, and the Cummins diesel provides more than adequate torque for large rubber.
Over the years, Superlift has established a reputation as the “go to” source for Ram 2500 and 3500’s suspension. How did we earn this? Our ideal engine-specific coil spring rates and shock valving have something to do with it. As does the superb steering mannerisms that are a result of ideal caster settings, and correct track bar/pitman arm phasing. Properly addressing things that generally go unaddressed by others yet matter, like suspension compression travel control. It all adds up. Let us show you just how satisfying your lifted Ram experience can be.
The 6″ lift begins with new engine-specific pre-set coil springs. A dropped pitman arm for steering correction works in concert with our track bar relocation bracket. New upper and lower front axle-to-frame link arms restore factory alignment specifications. Specially designed, suspension compression travel bump-stops are also provided. Lift blocks raise the rear 4″to negate the factory nose-down stance.
This lift kit is packaged with 5100 series Bilstein shocks engineered for optimal valving and control.
Optional components available are Superlift’s dual steering stabilizers, available in both the Superide or Bilstein stabilizer cylinders
NOTE: If equipped with a two-piece driveshaft, also order carrier bearing drop bracket, part number 4668.
Like all Superlift lift kits, this 6″ Lift Kit for 2010-2013 Ram 2500 and the 2010-2012 Ram 3500 4WD trucks is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|37 x 12.5||–||4 – 5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5