Bilstein 5100 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 13-’17 RAM 3500 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 RAM 3500 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 22.64
Front Collapsed Length(in): 15.04
Part Number: 24-251747
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 29.88
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 18.33
Part Number: 33-238555
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Without Air Suspension
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 13-’17 RAM 3500 4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello, I bought a used truck a while back, I want to lift it just a little. (3” max) but my truck...Asked on June 10, 2020 20:44There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Im looking for both front and rear shocks for my 2016 ram 3500 srw 4x4 diesel. It has factory hei... answer nowAsked on June 22, 2019 12:42A For rear air leveling suspension, we can offer shocks only for 2500https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/2014-2017/ram-2500-14-18-shocks/bilstein-4600-rear-shocks-for-2014-2018-ram-2500-factory-air-suspension/
- Q I have a 13 3500 with a 2"block in the rear. Would the 0-1" rear shock still work? answer nowAsked on April 29, 2019 13:20A Do you have blocks from the factory or aftermarket blocks?Will work for factory height blocks, not for offroad versionA No i have done 2" lift and 2" leveling kit in the front. So it still has a factory rake just 2" higher all the way around. So this wont work from what I understand?
- Q Do the rear shocks install with the boot up or down answer nowAsked on December 18, 2018 05:45A These are gas-charged shocks, so can be mounted both ways
- A These shocks are for 2'' frotn lift.Such shocks will fit 0'' https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/bilstein-5112-2-front-5100-0-1-rear-lift-shocks-13-17-ram-3500-4wd/https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/2013-2017/bilstein-4600-shocks-ram-3500-2013-2017-4wd/
- Q Will the 2-2.5” 5100s be ok to run with 3” coil spacers? If not what shocks do you recommend? answer nowAsked on April 29, 2018 19:22A Yes it'll be ok but not higher
- Q For the front end of a 2017 dodge 3500 drw, can I upgrade just the shocks to level the truck and ... answer nowAsked on April 26, 2018 06:34A These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.