Bilstein 5100 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 13-’17 RAM 3500 4WDSale!
Bilstein 5100 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 RAM 3500 4WD
Front Extended Length(in): 22.64
Front Collapsed Length(in): 15.04
Part Number: 24-251747
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 29.88
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 18.33
Part Number: 33-238555
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Without Air Suspension
Fitment: Bilstein 5100 2-2.5″ Front and 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 13-’17 RAM 3500 4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello, I bought a used truck a while back, I want to lift it just a little. (3” max) but my truck...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Im looking for both front and rear shocks for my 2016 ram 3500 srw 4x4 diesel. It has factory hei... answer nowA For rear air leveling suspension, we can offer shocks only for 2500https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/2014-2017/ram-2500-14-18-shocks/bilstein-4600-rear-shocks-for-2014-2018-ram-2500-factory-air-suspension/
- A No i have done 2" lift and 2" leveling kit in the front. So it still has a factory rake just 2" higher all the way around. So this wont work from what I understand?
- A These are gas-charged shocks, so can be mounted both ways
- A These shocks are for 2'' frotn lift.Such shocks will fit 0'' https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/bilstein-5112-2-front-5100-0-1-rear-lift-shocks-13-17-ram-3500-4wd/https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/2013-2017/bilstein-4600-shocks-ram-3500-2013-2017-4wd/
- Q Will the 2-2.5” 5100s be ok to run with 3” coil spacers? If not what shocks do you recommend? answer nowA Yes it'll be ok but not higher
- Q For the front end of a 2017 dodge 3500 drw, can I upgrade just the shocks to level the truck and ... answer nowA These shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options as add-a-leafs or longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. These shocks are only longer then the stock shock - designed for use with the existing lift.