Bilstein 5162 2″ Front, 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 13-’18 RAM 3500 4WD DieselSale!
Bilstein 5162 2″ Front and 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 RAM 3500 4WD Diesel Only
Front Extended Length(in):
Front Collapsed Length(in):
Part Number: 46-264503
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Rear Extended Length(in): 30
Rear Collapsed Length(in): 18.33
Part Number: 25-240412
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes: Without Air Suspension
Fitment: Bilstein 5162 2″ Front and 5160 0-1″ Rear Lift Shocks 13-’17 RAM 3500 4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes Front Coils and 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q can i use this kit on 2017 ram 3500 megacab diesel dually with rear spring suspension an fireston...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A No, these shocks are for usual springs.Please tell us the fully extended and fully collapsed length of your stock shocks
- Q Is this the kit used on a 2018 Ram 3500 mega cab dually diesel , and is the front lift 2” on the ... answer nowA It will fit, the lift is about 2''
- A Rear shocks will not lift the truck - rear height will remain stock. Rear coils or spacers are needed for rear lift
- Q Will this kit fit a 2016 Ram 2500? Do the coils and shocks differ from part # BIL46-268662? answer nowA This * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/2014-2017/bilstein-b8-5162-2-3-front-lift-kit-with-remote-reservoirs-for-2014-2017-ram-2500-4wd/ * * * will fit the 4WD 2106 Ram 2500 - - - The characteristics are different.
- A Bilstein shocks are under warranty. Signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty. Minor leaks are not considered a warranty issue. More info about Bilstein USA Warranty on 5100, 5125, and 5150 shocks can be found here: https://us.bilstein.com/en/blog/understanding-bilstein-warranty-procedures-policy/