Bilstein B8 5112 2″ Front Lift Leveling Kit for 2013-2020 Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
Bilstein B8 5112 2″ Front Lift Levelling Kit for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
B8 5112 is a high performance levelling kit which provides more ground clearance, allows for larger tires, and increases wheel travel. The B8 5112 kit is for front applications and consists of (2) B8 5100 Series shocks combined with (2) matched coil springs. This simple yet effective kit will bolt into the factory locations with no modifications. The B8 5112 kit is available for front 2013-2020 Ram 3500 4WD applications, and will provide a smooth and stable ride both on and off the road.
RAM 3500 6.7L 2013-2020 except Base/SXT/ST
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q What is the difference between the 2500 kit and the 3500? I have the 2500 and accidentally bought... answer nowA officially their characteristics and part numbers are different
- Q Is it normal to have a bow on the springs when installed? Passenger side has a slightly bigger bo... answer nowA Some trucks have side leanthe coils are usually marked for driver and passenger side
- A If you have 4wd and Diesel engine we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/2013-2017/bilstein-b8-5112-2-front-lift-levelling-kit-2013-2017-ram-3500-4wd/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/3500-ram/2013-2017/bilstein-5162-2-front-lift-coil-shock-kit-2013-2018-ram-3500-4wd/it will fit rear air and front coil suspension Diesel 4WD
- Q I have a 2016 Ram 3500 Diesel DRW Mega Cab. Will I need a Track Bar in addition to the Bilstein 2... answer nowA You are right, adjustable track bar is recommended
- Q Will this kit fit a 2012 ram 3500 6.7L diesel ? And why are some kits 2.3 and some are 2 inch? Th... answer nowA No it will not. 2.3" and 2" is the rated lift achieved by manufacturer for specific vehicles (Diesel vs GAS I believe)
- Q This kit will fit a 2013 ram 2500 4x4? And the price is $399 for a 2” complete front level kit? answer nowA No, for 2500 it will start fit from 2014
- A Unfortunatelly no
- A Basicly it was designed for Diesel but the mountings are the ame so it will fit the Gas engine and if you have some additional weight carried the lift will be almost the same
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I have a 2017 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 with 6.7 liter turbo diesel engine. I'm looking to put 35 inch t...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Please specify, do you have 4WD or 2WD RAM, For example, this kit https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/ram/2500-ram/2014-2017/bilstein-b8-5162-2-3-front-lift-kit-with-remote-reservoirs-for-2014-2017-ram-2500-4wd/ will work for 2014 RAM 2500 but only for the 4WD. We can offer shocks for the stock front lift or for 2-2,5'' front lift.
Feb 15, 2017, about 3 more weeks.
- A Yes it will fit that vehicle.