SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – Diesel Engine – with Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – Diesel Engine – with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete radius arm drop bracket suspension Lift Kit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – diesel engine; providing 4” of lift height.
- Includes rear blocks and front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option.
- Front lift includes 4” coil springs, radius arm brackets, track bar bracket, pitman arm, sway bar correction, bump stops, brake line brackets, Bilstein shocks, and all required hardware
- Rear lift includes a 2″ block kit, Bilstein shocks and all required hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift, Bilstein 5100 or Fox® 2.0 Shocks:
Superlift’s 4-Inch Lift kit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 HD featuring radius arm drops and shock options in Superlift, Bilstein, and Fox. These radius arm drops use the factory radius arms to help locate the axle front-to-rear while allowing to maintain proper caster. Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer.
This kit includes rear coil spacers, radius arm drops, front and rear shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your Ram 3500 HD handles and performs just like a stock truck!
Features and Benefits:
- Replacement front spring improve ride quality while rear blocks maintain load capacity
- Radius arm drops maintain proper caster
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Front and Rear Bilstein Shocks are Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Does not fit Power Wagon Models
- Does not fit models with factory air suspension
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.