SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit w/ FOX Shocks For 2013-18 Ram 3500 4WD Diesel W/Out Radius Arms
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit w/ FOX Shocks For 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Ram 3500 4WD Diesel W/Out Radius Arms
- This is a complete radius arm drop bracket suspension Lift Kit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – diesel engine
- Provides 4” lift height
- Includes rear blocks and front and rear: Superlift shock absorbers or front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorber or Fox® 2.0 Shocks
- Front lift includes 4” coil springs, radius arm brackets, track bar bracket, pitman arm, sway bar correction, bump stops, brake line brackets, Superide shocks or Bilstein shocks, or Fox Shocks and all required hardware
- Rear lift includes a 2” block kit, Superlift shocks or Bilstein shocks, or Fox Shocks and all required hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift, Bilstein 5100 or Fox® 2.0 Shocks:
Superlift’s 4-Inch Lift kit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 HD featuring radius arm drops and shock options in Superlift, Bilstein, and Fox. These radius arm drops use the factory radius arms to help locate the axle front-to-rear while allowing to maintain proper caster. Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer.
This kit includes rear coil spacers, radius arm drops, front and rear shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your Ram 3500 HD handles and performs just like a stock truck!
- Replacement Front coil springs improve ride quality while rear blocks maintain load capacity
- Radius Arm drops maintain proper caster
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer/wandering
- Front and Rear – Superlift Shocks | Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks | Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
- Backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Does not fit Power Wagon Models
- Does not fit models with factory air suspension
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7-8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
if you are interested in getting Bilstein shocks instead, here is the lift kit with Bilstein Shocks:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.