SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – Diesel Engine – Replacement Radius Arms with Bilstein Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – Diesel Engine – Replacement Radius Arms with Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete replacement radius arm suspension Lift Kit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – diesel engine; providing 4″ of lift height.
- Includes rear blocks and front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a Superlift Superide shock option.
- Front lift includes 4″ coil springs, high clearance radius arms, track bar bracket, pitman arm, sway bar correction, bump stops, brake line brackets, Bilstein shocks, and all required hardware
- Rear lift includes a 2″ block kit, Bilstein shocks and all required hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Replacement front spring improve ride quality while rear coil spacers maintain load capacity
- Massive replacement tubular radius arms with Cleveite bushings
- Offset for additional clearance of larger tires
- Radius arms offer maximum ground clearance
- Radius arms feature a “true flat” jack point surface
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Bilstein Shocks are included, for all four corners, with this kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit works for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or, if they will have to be made at a shop near you.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Does Superlift/Bilsteinlifts make a 4” to 5” radius arm lift specifically for a 2018 3500 with th...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q This lift specifies being for Diesel engines, does it also work for the 6.4 l gas engine trucks? answer nowAnswered by the admin It will fit by mountings, the coils can be slightly stiff as the diesel engine is heavier. If you have additional constant load such as bumper or winch it will feel the same