SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – Diesel Engine – Replacement Radius Arms with Superide Shocks
SuperLift 4″ Lift Kit For 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – Diesel Engine – Replacement Radius Arms with Superide Shocks
- This is a complete replacement radius arm suspension Lift Kit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD – diesel engine; providing 4” of lift height.
- Includes rear blocks and front and rear Superlift Superide shock absorbers.
- Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This kit also comes in a 5100 Series Bilstein shock option.
- Front lift includes 4” coil springs, high clearance radius arms, track bar bracket, pitman arm, sway bar correction, bump stops, brake line brackets, Superide shocks, and all required hardware
- Rear lift includes a 2” block kit, Superide shocks and all required hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Replacement front spring improve ride quality while rear coil spacers maintain load capacity
- Massive replacement tubular radius arms with Cleveite bushings
- Offset for additional clearance of larger tires
- Radius arms offer maximum ground clearance
- Radius arms feature a “true flat” jack point surface
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Superlift Superide Shocks are included, for all four corners, with this kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
TIRE & WHEEL INFO:
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5 – 5||–|
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit works for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or, if they will have to be made at a shop near you.
Can I get the kit with Bilstein shocks?
if you are interested in getting Bilstein shocks instead, here is the lift kit with Bilstein Shocks:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.