NissTec Ultimate Lift Kit for 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier, Xterra, Suzuki Equator
Fits 2005 and up Frontier, Xterra & Equator
This is a complete front and rear suspension lift for your Frontier, Xterra & Equator
Included in the standard Kit (choose in drop down below for more options):
– (2) NissTec Adjusable Coil Overs- Based on Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Billet 6061 CNC machined adjustment sleeves, and Eibach coils of your choice. Come ready to bolt-on!
– (2) Spanner wrenches for adjusting coil overs included
– (2) NissTec Deaver rear Add-A-Leafs w/ hardware- This custom longer rear AAL provides a great ride on and off-road, all while adding the ability to carry some extra weight in the back of your X
– (2) Rear axle degree shims to correct pinion angles
– (2) Rear sway bar relocation brackets needed to keep your rear sway bar installed and positioned correct with longer lifted application rear shocks
– (4) New Longer zinc plated rear Ubolts
– (2) Bilstein 5100 series nitrogen charged rear shocks for a great ride quality both on and off-road
Front Coil Options- Choose below
**New Design allows for a greater range of lift heights**
– 500lb coils adjustable from 0-2″ of lift. Great for stock front weight vehicles!
– 600lb coils adjustable from 0-2″ of lift. Great for added front weight of aftermarket armor and/or a firmer ride
* Best ride quality on either coil is at or below 2″ of front lift
* Rear Lift Options- Choose below
– Standard NissTec/Deaver Add-A-Leafs
– OME CS061R Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with all required Bushings (1.5″ Rear Lift on stock weight)
– OME CS061R HD Dakar Rear Leaf Packs with Bushings (1.5″ Rear Lift With 440lbs Additional Rear Weight)
– Nisstec Adjustable Rear Lift Shackles- Adjustable in 1″, 1.5″, and 2″ rear lift heights. *Axle shims and Ubolts are not shipped with kit when ordered with shackles*
** Please note additional shipping charges to the lower 48 states are built into the add-on price of OME leaf packs. If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, we will contact you to collect additional shipping charges **
We also offer custom built to order rear Alcan or Deaver leaf packs. Please email us for pricing
Add front Cam Bolt Kit to your order for a great alignment. Cam Bolts allow +/- 2 degrees camber/caster adjustment
Questions and answers of the customers
Do you need to change the upper control arms with this kit?
Q Do you need to change the upper control arms with this kit? answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
Want to use on a 2019 Frontier SV 4X4. What is the recommended largest tire size for this lift?
Q Want to use on a 2019 Frontier SV 4X4. What is the recommended largest tire size for this lift?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Will this fit my 2016 frontier sv pro/4x ? Saw someone asked but there’s no answer.
Q Will this fit my 2016 frontier sv pro/4x ? Saw someone asked but there’s no answer. answer nowA Yes, it will fit
Will this kit fit a 2012 Xterra pro?
Q Will this kit fit a 2012 Xterra pro? answer nowA For xterra we can offer * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/nissan/nissan-xterra/nisstec-ultimate-lift-kit-for-2005-nissan-xterra/
2016 pro 4x4. Would like to get 2" front and rear. Will this kit do it?
Q 2016 pro 4x4. Would like to get 2" front and rear. Will this kit do it?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Will this kit fit 2008 frontier Nismo extended cab 4wd ?
Q Will this kit fit 2008 frontier Nismo extended cab 4wd ? answer nowA Yes it will fit
Any 3” suspension kits for a 2010 pro4x?
Q Any 3” suspension kits for a 2010 pro4x? answer nowA This kit will work, maybe it'll give only 2'' of additional lift because PRO-4X is already lifted from the factory
I have 2010 frontier pro, would this lift increase the height further than the standard height of the pro x models? I ask because I have blisteins standards from factory.
Q I have 2010 frontier pro, would this lift increase the height further than the standard height of...... Read more answer nowA The front coilovers allow adjustment from 0 to 2'' of front lift. they can be ordered with 500 lb or 600 lb coils on your choice - will depend on do you have additional front load
I am interested in this lift kit for my 2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4. Right now, my truck is leveled with a PRG 2 in strut extension, and nothing in the back. I want to achieve a higher lift then what this kit offers. Can the strut extension I have now be stacked onto the Nisstec strut you guys provide? I plan on getting new UCA's for better travel BTW. Also, I have cam bolts from my PRG leveling kit, can those cam bolts be used for this kit?