Front 1.5-2″ Lift OME Coils for 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2003-2021 4Runner
Front OME Coils for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2021 4Runner
Part: OME-883, 884, 885, 886, 887
All coils are sold in pairs
Select coils from options:
- OME-2883 — Front Coil Springs: Used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″) for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser & 2003-2009 4-Runner.
The coils below are for 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser & 2003-2020 4-Runner.
- OME-2884— 2″ lift standard coils –
- OME-2885— Medium 2″ lift coils for 110 lbs additional front weight
- OME-2886— HD 230+ lbs- 03-09 4Runner Only
- OME-2887— HD 230+ lbs – 2010+ 4Runner Only
We recommend Old Man Emu 90000 shocks (sold separately) to be used with OME coils. 2885, 2886, and 2887 coils will NOT work on stock shocks
need a full kit?
Questions and answers of the customers
I have 2006 4Runner V8 with X-Reas suspension. Factory springs are worn off and I want to install new set with a bit of additional height, not more than 2 inches over the factory geometry. The front has about 200 pounds of additional weight. Will 2883 or other coils work with the original shocks?
Q Good day! I have 2006 4Runner V8 with X-Reas suspension. Factory springs are worn off and I want ...... Read more answer nowA 883can be installed, they will give less height with added weight Never heard that somebody used them with x-reas, it's recommended to change on usual shocks like OME or 5100s
If I go with the 883 coil and 5100 strut on my '04 4Runner, how much lift should I expect on bottom clip position and the 1st clip position? Can I go to the 3rd (1.75") position if desire?
- I'm considering the 883 or 884. What is the free spring length of each of these two coils? And are the both the same spring rate?
Q I'm considering the 883 or 884. What is the free spring length of each of these two coils? And ar...... Read more answer nowA I’m rocking the 884 on my 07 Runner. Started a little above 2 inch, settled at 2. The 884 is very stiff and eats everything off road but on road ride quality could be better. Can’t speak to 883.A yes same spring rate but different length
I have Bilstein 5100s, with the stock springs, set on the highest perch in the front, and Bilstein lift springs in the rear. I have a 2.5 inches of front lift now. I am planning on installing a C4 bumper with winch. Depending on configuration, it would add about 140 to 170 lbs to the front end. I would like to have between 2.5 and 3 inches of lift after the bumper install. What front springs and perch would you recommend? Thanks
- I want to get with the ome 885 and beed shocks. Since i cant get the 5100’s anywhere, what other schocs you recommend?
- Hi, I have the Bilsteins 5100s. I want a 2.75" front lift. Originally, I was just going to use stock coils and max out the 5100s. If I get the OME, which one should I get?
- hi, my question is will the 884 coils work in a 2004 4runner with the stock front shocks and will it give 2in of lift? with also a 3in spacer lift up front??
Q hi, my question is will the 884 coils work in a 2004 4runner with the stock front shocks and will...... Read more answer nowA OME-884— 2″ lift standard coils – add top plate spacers for full 3″ lift OME-884 will not work with the stock front shocks we can offer new shocks https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-shocks/front-height-adjustable-5100-bilstein-shocks/ Fit on 2003-2020 4RUNNER
Hello. I have bilstein 5100 adjustable struts with 2” ome rear coils and am looking to get a 2.5-3’ lift on my 04 4Runner. Would you recommend the 885 or 884?
- I have front OME 884 with OME shocks. What spacers will work with these to gain 1"-1.5" to level out 2015 4Runner? Current center hub to fender height is 22" front and 23.5" rear.
Q I have front OME 884 with OME shocks. What spacers will work with these to gain 1"-1.5" to level ...... Read more answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.pngA Difference is 1.5" (22"Front/23.5"Rear).
i already have the skyjacker 3 inch lift on mine but its new skyjacker struts on the front with OE springs. would these fit that strut to add reinforcement to the lift and keep from letting the OE springs reduce the new strut travel length?
- I have a 2012 fj cruiser. I’m interested in bying the coil spring and a set of front shocks to level the truck. You can reach at 646-508-8404
- additional to my question,do I need to adjust my bilstein 5100 to 3rd notch to achieve 2.5 inch if Im gonna use the 884? it's currently set at .85
- hi i have a bilstein 5100 on my 2018 4runner sr5 right now,as of now my front is on 1st notch, .85 inch..I am planning to lift it 2.5 inch..I dont have extra load,which spring do I need for the rear? and also cinsidering replacing the front,both OME ..tnx
- I have a 2010 FJ Cruiser with the Toyota/Bilstein "Trail Team" OEM shocks. Will the 884's work with no other suspension modifications needed? Also assuming a 2" nominal lift with these springs.
- I have a 2019 4Runner TRD Pro that I added a ARB bumper and Warn wench (about 250 pounds). Want to level out the front end again, would the OME 887 coils work with the Fox shocks that came with the vehicle?
- I have Bilstein 5100 in front and as I saw in your previous answers I can use OME 885 coil ( Have a little bumper with light bar) with Lowest settings in shocks. Do i need anything else other than this spring? Since I would be using a mechanic to install this?
- What springs would I need to compensate for the v8 engine. Also what shocks would be good to pair with these springs and not break the bank.
- Can I put OME 884 springs on a 2018 4runner TRD off road with stock shocks?
Q Can I put OME 884 springs on a 2018 4runner TRD off road with stock shocks? answer nowA No sir, you'll need longer shocks such as https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/shocks/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/
Do I need aftermarket upper control arms with 884 coils and the recommended shock for a 2019 4runner
Q Do I need aftermarket upper control arms with 884 coils and the recommended shock for a 2019 4runner answer nowA UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs. For these springs you need longer shocks, we can recommend these shocks to you. if you have 2019 Toyota 4Runner 4WD https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/shocks/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/ But with these coils they need to be used at the lowest setting. We can also offer you this set. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2019/bilstein-6112-2-5-front-lift-kit-2010-2016-toyota-4runner/
On your website description it says OME-884 and OME-885 will provide a 2" lift for 2010 - 2019 4Runners, but ARB fitting guide says that 884 (aka ARB2884) will provide a 3" lift? Why the discrepancy.
- Can I put 883 1.5-2" front levelng ome coils on 2007 Toyota 4Runner with x-reas without having to making any other mod or suspension changes or upgrades? Above Q and A suggests not. True?
Q Can I put 883 1.5-2" front levelng ome coils on 2007 Toyota 4Runner with x-reas without having to...... Read more answer nowA Right, to use these coils you need longer front shocks such as * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-lift-kits/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-height-adjustable-5100-bilstein-shocks/ * * * X-REAS need to be disabled.
Will these fit on the 2016 TRD Pro shocks? If I were to simply swap the factory coils with these to achieve a lift.
Q Will these fit on the 2016 TRD Pro shocks? If I were to simply swap the factory coils with these ...... Read more answer nowA For TRD PRo we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/1-front-lift-baja-trd-toyota-tacoma/ These coils need longer shocks to be used
Can I use the 885 to achieve 2” of front lift over OEM stick height by mounting them on the stock 2018 4runner SR5 shocks. I have about 180 lbs of added weight.
Q Can I use the 885 to achieve 2” of front lift over OEM stick height by mounting them on the stock...... Read more answer nowA Any lift coils are not for use with stock length shocks. You'll need longer shocks https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/
Have a 2008 4Runner V8 Sport. for a level 1.5" to 2" lift with OME 895E rears would you recommend the OME 884 or 885's for the front?
Q Have a 2008 4Runner V8 Sport. for a level 1.5" to 2" lift with OME 895E rears would you recommend...... Read more answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
If I preload the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks to 2” will that give me 4” if I put these coils with them?
Q If I preload the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks to 2” will that give me 4” if I put these coils ...... Read more answer nowA on the bottom clip adjustment (stock) it'll give you 2'' of ift, on the 1st clip - slightly bigger then 3'' Going higher is not recommended - can b harmful for the suspension
How much lift does the ome 885 will give one 2015 v6 4runner without any load at front?
How stiff are those?
- Do these coils work with a 5100 Bilstein 0-2.5 leveling shock
Q Do these coils work with a 5100 Bilstein 0-2.5 leveling shock answer nowA These coils may be used with Bilstein 5100 series height-adjusted shocks, but only the lowest clip are recommended to be used. Please note that using them with 4cyl models will give you more lift then for the trucks with v6 engine.
Would the ome 884's for a 2010 4Runner work on a 2011 Tacoma by chance?
Q Would the ome 884's for a 2010 4Runner work on a 2011 Tacoma by chance? answer nowA Yes, the 884, 885 and 886 coils will work for Tacoma