Front 1.5-2″ Lift OME Coils for 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser & 2003-2020 4Runner
Front OME Coils for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 4Runner
Part: OME-883, 884, 885, 886, 887
All coils are sold in pairs
Select coils from options:
- OME-883 — Front Coil Springs: Used alone as leveling coils (approx. 1 1/2″) for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser & 2003-2009 4-Runner.
The coils below are for 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser & 2003-2020 4-Runner.
- OME-884— 2″ lift standard coils – add top plate spacers for full 3″ lift
- OME-885— Medium 2″ lift coils for 110 lbs additional front weight
- OME-886— HD 230+ lbs- 03-09 4Runner Only
- OME-887— HD 230+ lbs – 2010+ 4Runner Only
We recommend Old Man Emu 90000 shocks (sold separately) to be used with OME coils. 885, 886, and 887 coils will NOT work on stock shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hello. I have bilstein 5100 adjustable struts with 2” ome rear coils and am looking to get a 2.5-...
- Q I have front OME 884 with OME shocks. What spacers will work with these to gain 1"-1.5" to level ... answer nowA Difference is 1.5" (22"Front/23.5"Rear).
- Q i already have the skyjacker 3 inch lift on mine but its new skyjacker struts on the front with O... answer nowA it is not recommended to stack lifts.You can't have more than 3'' suspension lift without serious suspension modifications
- Q I have a 2012 fj cruiser. I’m interested in bying the coil spring and a set of front shocks to le...
- Q additional to my question,do I need to adjust my bilstein 5100 to 3rd notch to achieve 2.5 inch i...
- Q hi i have a bilstein 5100 on my 2018 4runner sr5 right now,as of now my front is on 1st notch, .8...
- Q I have a 2010 FJ Cruiser with the Toyota/Bilstein "Trail Team" OEM shocks. Will the 884's work wi... answer nowA Will not work if you have 2.5'' body diameter front shocks like TRD PRO versions have
- Q I have a 2019 4Runner TRD Pro that I added a ARB bumper and Warn wench (about 250 pounds). Want t... answer nowA Unfortunately no, these coils will work with usual 2'' body diameter shocks.
- Q I have Bilstein 5100 in front and as I saw in your previous answers I can use OME 885 coil ( Have... answer nowA Nothing more needed.Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q What springs would I need to compensate for the v8 engine. Also what shocks would be good to pair...
- A No sir, you'll need longer shocks such ashttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/shocks/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/
- Q Do I need aftermarket upper control arms with 884 coils and the recommended shock for a 2019 4runner answer nowA UCAs are always not a bad idea, but the lifts up to 3'' can go without UCAs. For these springs you need longer shocks, we can recommend these shocks to you. if you have 2019 Toyota 4Runner 4WD https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/shocks/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/ But with these coils they need to be used at the lowest setting. We can also offer you this set. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2019/bilstein-6112-2-5-front-lift-kit-2010-2016-toyota-4runner/
- Q On your website description it says OME-884 and OME-885 will provide a 2" lift for 2010 - 2019 4R... answer nowA Hello OME-884— 2″ lift standard coils – add top plate spacers for full 3″ lift
- Q Can I put 883 1.5-2" front levelng ome coils on 2007 Toyota 4Runner with x-reas without having to... answer nowA Right, to use these coils you need longer front shocks such as * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-lift-kits/ * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-height-adjustable-5100-bilstein-shocks/ * * * X-REAS need to be disabled.
- Q Will these fit on the 2016 TRD Pro shocks? If I were to simply swap the factory coils with these ... answer nowA For TRD PRo we can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-lifts-and-coilovers/1-front-lift-baja-trd-toyota-tacoma/These coils need longer shocks to be used
- Q Can I use the 885 to achieve 2” of front lift over OEM stick height by mounting them on the stock... answer nowA Any lift coils are not for use with stock length shocks.You'll need longer shockshttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/
- Q Have a 2008 4Runner V8 Sport. for a level 1.5" to 2" lift with OME 895E rears would you recommend... answer nowA Hello, in order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q If I preload the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks to 2” will that give me 4” if I put these coils ... answer nowA on the bottom clip adjustment (stock) it'll give you 2'' of ift, on the 1st clip - slightly bigger then 3''Going higher is not recommended - can b harmful for the suspension
- Q How much lift does the ome 885 will give one 2015 v6 4runner without any load at front? How stiff... answer nowA They will give you the same 2'' of lift, but they will be quite stiff without additional weight.884 are recommended without additional weight
- A These coils may be used with Bilstein 5100 series height-adjusted shocks, but only the lowest clip are recommended to be used.Please note that using them with 4cyl models will give you more lift then for the trucks with v6 engine.
- A Yes, the 884, 885 and 886 coils will work for Tacoma