Old Man Emu Upper Control Arms For 2003-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Old Man Emu Upper Control Arms For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner
Old Man Emu Front Upper Control Arms are now available for Toyota 4Runner and a perfect match for OME suspension options.
When installing a new coilovers or struts to an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) vehicle, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications.
IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory.
ARB 4×4 Accessories is pleased to announce the addition of the Toyota 4Runner OME UCA’s that will help bring the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
- Forged Ball Joint Housing
- Forged Eyelets
- Heavy Duty greasable Ball Joint
- OME Ball joint protective cap
- GIIRO bushings, free pivoting, grease free and maintenance free
- Increased camber/caster for 2in lift
- Mount provision for OE ABS wires
- ARB’s Intergrit powder coat finish
- Boxed in pairs with foam inserts
- Fitting instructions included
- OME Branded outer sleeve
- Tested and passed to meet VSB14 requirements
Wheel Alignment is required when installing shocks and UCA’s.
If the vehicle is fitted with aftermarket tires/wheels, fender clearance should be checked. Additional caster may be required if the tires/wheels do not clear. Wheel alignment information is included in the fitting instructions.
OME Upper Control Arms will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based off an approximate 50mm or 2in lift).