ToyTec/Bilstein 3″ Lift Coilovers for 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
ToyTec/Bilstein coilovers for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner
Fits 03-09 4Runner only
- Bilstein 5100 front shocks
- Toytec/Eibach 112620 front coils
- Fully assembled with Toytec Aluminum top mount and Urethane bushings
- Preset at 3″ Lift Adjustable with C Clip only for additional weight.
- Sold in pairs fully assembled as pictured
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a rough country lift on the back of 3”. But trying to level the front with this lift on my... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Hello We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/kyb-strut-mounting-plate-toyota-tacoma-05-15-4runner-fj-cruiser-03-16/ Coilovers are sold only assembled
- Q Is it possible for this coilover to be adjusted for only a 2” lift? I do not want a 3” lift? answer nowA These coilovers are not height adjustable. For front 2'' you need height adjustable coilovers. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-boss-coilovers-3-inch/
- Q Are these a direct bolt in replacement on 2003 4runner?are they set at 3" higher than stock strut... answer nowA Yes, they are direct replacement, bolt-on, set at 3'' for stock weight. Have longer travel then stock shocks
- A It is not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift without many other upgrades - or suspensionand transmission can be damaged
- A We offer the best quality bushings we testedhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/as for the top mountings - we can offer:https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/other-05-15/kyb-strut-mounting-plate-toyota-tacoma-05-15-4runner-fj-cruiser-03-16/
- A UCAs are always not the bad idea, but it will go without them. Please keep in mind, that diff drop kit is recommended when installing such a kit on the 4WD model
- Q Will adjusting the c clip compensate for the weight of my steel front bumper/winch? Thank you. answer nowA
For a 4Runner it is NOT recommended unless you are running Bilsteins 5100 with the stock coil.