ToyTec/Bilstein 3″ Lift Coilovers for 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
ToyTec/Bilstein coilovers for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner
Fits 03-09 4Runner only
- Bilstein 5100 front shocks
- Toytec/Eibach 112620 front coils
- Fully assembled with Toytec Aluminum top mount and Urethane bushings
- Preset at 3″ Lift Adjustable with C Clip only for additional weight.
- Sold in pairs fully assembled as pictured
NOTE: Toytec Lifts Suspension parts do not fit 5 wheel lug Tacoma’s. Please check your application before ordering.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I have a rough country lift on the back of 3”. But trying to level the front with this lift on my... answer nowA I have the same rough country lift and was wondering if these in the front would level it out. Did you end up doing it?
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A Hello We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/kyb-strut-mounting-plate-toyota-tacoma-05-15-4runner-fj-cruiser-03-16/ Coilovers are sold only assembled
- Q Is it possible for this coilover to be adjusted for only a 2” lift? I do not want a 3” lift? answer nowA These coilovers are not height adjustable. For front 2'' you need height adjustable coilovers. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-boss-coilovers-3-inch/
- Q Are these a direct bolt in replacement on 2003 4runner?are they set at 3" higher than stock strut... answer nowA Yes, they are direct replacement, bolt-on, set at 3'' for stock weight. Have longer travel then stock shocks
- A It is not recommended to have more then 3'' of lift without many other upgrades - or suspensionand transmission can be damaged
- A We offer the best quality bushings we testedhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-shock-replacement-bushing-washer-kit/as for the top mountings - we can offer:https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/other-05-15/kyb-strut-mounting-plate-toyota-tacoma-05-15-4runner-fj-cruiser-03-16/
- A UCAs are always not the bad idea, but it will go without them. Please keep in mind, that diff drop kit is recommended when installing such a kit on the 4WD model
- Q Will adjusting the c clip compensate for the weight of my steel front bumper/winch? Thank you. answer nowA
For a 4Runner it is NOT recommended unless you are running Bilsteins 5100 with the stock coil.