Light Racing Upper Control Arms for Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2003-2019 Toyota 4Runner
Light Racing Adjustable Upper Control Arms for Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Toyota 4Runner
SPC/Light Racing adjustable upper control arms.
*At last an adjustable arm for 1/2 the price of competitors
* Great addition for smooth suspension travel and perfect alignment after lifting; adjustable camber and caster +or- 5 degrees *
*Provides additional clearance between coil and arm/ tire and wheel
* Installation instructions included.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I need to replace the bushings on my UCAs. Do you have them available, separate from the UCA’s th... answer nowA Yes - https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/light-racing-specride-bushing-kit-ucas-25470-25480/
- Q If I get the Bilstein 6112/5160 lift kit, use 1.75-2.0" setting on the front, and keep the OEM re... answer nowA Great question!! So Total Chaos upper control arms do require some maintenance specially on the uniball since its exposed, Pretty much once every 2 weeks the uniball needs to be cleaned with a microfiber towel and add a couple drops of Triflo lubricant otherwise clunking/squeaking sounds will come out of it. One major thing to keep in mind is that Total Chaos is a high performance UCA and everything is metal against metal so definitely weird sounds will come out of it even with proper maintenance. NOTE: This UCA's are not adjustable but the arm is designed to give the vehicle proper caster and more articulation on the front end SPC upper control arms are more designed for daily driving and tackle easy to moderate trail, also the upper ball joint is fully adjustable and regreasble as well. This SPC UCA's are pretty much maintenance free. NOTE: SPC UCA's will help to get the vehicle aligned and helps a lot with caster and camber If the client is planning on tackling really hard trails Total Chaos is a great choice or if he/she is planning on daily driving and doing easy/moderate trails SPC is the way to goUCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q Will these UCAs fit a 2016 Toyota 4Runner Limited with XREAS Suspension? For now I am planning to... answer nowA They will fit.UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q At what level of lift should these UCA's be a consideration? I have your 1-3" coiler, Bilstein 51... answer nowA UCAs are always not the bad idea, but under 3'' it will work without them. They wiil yelp to make the right castorcamber adjustment