OME 0.4″ Rear Lift Lean Correcting Trim Spacer for Toyota FJ Cruiser and 4Runner 2003-2021
10MM rear spacer
Great for drivers side lean compensation
Installs above in the coil bump stop
Toyota 4Runner 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Questions and answers of the customers
I installed one of these on my 2010 4runner SR5 that had about 3/4 inch drivers lean. I now have 1.25 inch drivers lean with the spacer installed on the driver side. Do I need to stack two of them? Why would it increase lean?
- I have bilstien B12 springs. Are these correcting spacers compatible with them?
Q I have bilstien B12 springs. Are these correcting spacers compatible with them?
I have a 1/4-1/2 lean in front driv. and 1" lean in rear driver. On my 4th gen. Will this correct both at same time?? If not that what do u recommend
- Where is bilstein lift kits manufactured. Springs, schocks?
Q Where is bilstein lift kits manufactured. Springs, schocks? answer nowA Everything is made in the USA
If I just wanted to use 2 of these one on each side in the rear to lift it about a half inch could they be used for that?
- Hello, I am experiencing the opposite of drivers side lean. After installing a Toytec coilover kit my right rear is roughly a half an inch lower than the drivers side and I wonder if this a KDSS issue or if this product will solve it? I've seen videos of adjusting the KDSS on your own by using varying heights of wooden blocks to park on while adjusting the KDSS valves. Any recommendations are welcomed. Thank you.
- does this fit between isolator and spring or on top of isolator ?
Q does this fit between isolator and spring or on top of isolator ? answer nowA it is used on top of the coil and isolator
What is the part number/link to the piece that corrects for lean on front left wheel? Mentioned in answer above this: "...to correct drivers side lean you will need a different one for the front. The front piece will bolt on to the tophat of a strut/coilover..."
- Will this help with kdss lean
Q Will this help with kdss lean answer nowA t will help a little but it won't fix the issue, for KDSS lean we highly recommend to re calibrate the KDSS system at the dealership or an off road shop that knows how to re calibrate the KDSS system. Sometimes adding spacers it makes it worst. I have a couple personal friends with 4Runners with KDSS lean and they refused to re calibrate their system and now they have like 2 inches of lean so I convinced them to bring it to the shop and it only took us like 10 minutes to do it
to use this product to correct driver side lean would i need two? one for the front and one for the back???
thank you for your time
Q to use this product to correct driver side lean would i need two? one for the front and one for t...... Read more answer nowA Yes and no, to correct drivers side lean you will need this product for the rear of the vehicle, but a different one for the front. The front piece will bolt on to the tophat of a strut/coilover where as this sits on top of a rear coil spring.