Rear 1.5″ lift Spacers for Toyota FJ Cruiser and 4Runner 2003-2020Sale!
Rear 1.5″ lift Spacers for Toyota FJ Cruiser and 4Runner 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
(2) 1.5″ Lift Black Poly Spacers
Sold in sets of 2
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q So if I’m converting my 4runner from rear air suspension to rear coils with the kit sold here can... answer nowA you can use spacer with OEM coils or purchase lift coils instead
- A Yes, but it will require longer rear shocks. And ride quality will be better if rear lift coils (not spacers) are used
- Q I have a 2020 4runner and i put 2.5” in the front with 5100 bilstein shock. I wanna put 1.5” in t... answer nowA rear 1.5'' spacers will work with x-reas, but front 5100 shocks installation will require disabling x-reas system
- Q I am waiting for these in the mail. I have a slight lean to my 4runner. I have a few questions: 1... answer nowA Yes I can add the 10mm spacer inside one of the 1.5” spacers? I am putting on Bilstein 5100s
- Q This is for the springs and not the struts correct? Do you all make this (or another company besi... answer nowA I am putting Bilstein 5100 all the way around. I want to maximize my height while still keeping it level. So I’d like to put the 5100s in the front to the max of 2.5” but I don’t want a reverse rake. I was hoping you’d have a rear spacer closer to 1” and not 1cm (10mm).
- A It goes in between the coil and the bump stop.
- Q If I have a 2.5in level kit on a 2015 4Runner, by getting these 1.5in spacers do I need anything ... answer nowA You do not need anything if you have only front lift. If you have some rear lift please see if it not exceeds 2''
- A If used with stock length coil springs and shocks - it will not require suspension changes.