ARB OME 1.5″ Rear Lift Coils 2895E for 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
ARB OME 1.5″ Rear Lift Coils 2895E for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner
(2) OME 895E – 1.5″ lift
****Rear OME 60004 shocks (sold separately) will provide a better ride.
Questions and Answers
-I have Bilstein 5100 shocks, no lift on the front and I was wondering which OME springs would work best with them?
-It depends on how much of a lift you want in the rear and whether or not you have any additional constant load. You can run the OME coil with the Bilstein but you will have a better ride quality if you paired the coil with the OME shock.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q 1. Will the OME 895E rear springs on 2005 4runner help correct the driver side lean without an ad... answer nowA No, the lean must be corrected from the front.
- Q i have a 07 fj with 5100's all the way around and ome 895 springs on front stock springs on back....
- Q My 2006 4-runner 2wd Sport with xrea shocks, for whatever reason, had 2" Rancho Quick Lift struts...
- A Yes, can be used.You'll need also this item----https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/
- Q Hello, I need to lift the back of my 2005 4runner with coils and I have bilstein longer forward a... answer nowA Hello depending on how much you want to lifting, we can offer you https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/rear-ome-895-and-895e-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-03-09-4runner/ 260 lbf/in spring rate https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ 2″ Rear Lift “Superflex” coil springs. 10% increase in load capacity/spring rate.
- A Hello for 2018 4Runner SR5 we can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/rear-icon-coils-for-2007-and-up-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-and-up-4runner/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/arb-old-man-emu-black-rear-springs-for-toyota-prado-120-150-fj-cruiser-4runner/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/bilstein-b12-special-for-2003-18-toyota-4runner-1-5in-front-coil-springs-heavy-load-package/
- A 895e - 1.5″ lift
- Q Hi. I have OME 895e springs that were sent to me. My fj Cruiser is a 2012. Are these correct for ... answer nowA Yes, you are right.Or we can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/2007-2009/bilstein-b12-special-for-2007-14-toyota-fj-cruiser-1-5in-rear-coil-springs/ * * * Please note you'll need longer rear shocks * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-shocks/bilstein-5100-rear-shocks-for-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-toyota-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-boss-rear-1-3-inch-lift-shocks-for-2007-2015-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/
- Q have 04 runner looking at 895e i will have rack on top ad dogs most of time in back,trips thinkin... answer nowA You can do itin order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://prntscr.com/gfgxwt
- Q I just ordered your leveling kit for my 08 4runner. Last minute decision to lift it as well as le... answer nowA These Rear shocks * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/2007-2009/fj-lift-kits/bilstein-height-adjustable-front-and-matching-5100-rear-shocks/ * * * will work with rear 2'' lift coils
- Q I frequently run a bike rack on my cruiser. Would you say medium springs are the way to go? I don... answer nowA It it's a bycicle rack on top , then yes/ If it's motor mike rack for ther rear, then * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-heavy-duty-rear-coils-fj-cruiser-4runner-2003-2014/ * * *
- Q I have a 2006 4runner Sport 2wd v6, and Bilstein 4600 (Tacoma TRD swap) in the front and rear (st... answer nowA
For towing we would typically recommend airbags for the rear