Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2003-2009 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2 1/2″ lift
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q With the front shocks on the second setting (1.75" of lift) which rear coil would pair nicely for... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png1-1.3'' rear maybe.
- Q I have about 50 lbs of gear in the back of the 4runner at all times and I often (but not all the ... answer nowA Rear Coil Springs 36-281824 4Runner 4WD – Rear Lift Height: 2.3″will be good
- Q *Edit* I have a 2005 4runner SR5 v6 4wd, the previous owner replaced the front coilovers/springs ... answer nowA TRD sport uses 2'' body shocks and so front coils can be reused.TRD PRO version uses different 2.5'' body shocks
- Q I have a 2005 4runner SR5 v6, the previous owner replaced the suspension with that of a Tacoma TR... answer nowA if you have TRD PRO coilovers for 2.5'' body shocks it will not fit
- A UCA's are recommended but not required, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- A I had a 2003 4Runner with spacers previous to having this kit installed and set to a 2" lift--you don't need the spacers afterwards.
- Q I bought this kit for my gen 4 4runner. turned out really nice. sold that an now have a GX470. Do...
- Q I use a hitch hauler probably 50% of the time with 100 lbs or so on it and then another 100 +- lb... answer nowA we'd recommend medium coils36-281824
- Q The rear coils do level the rig out with 2.5” of front lift, correct? And my 4runner is the sr5 w... answer nowA These will fit the truck without x-reas.In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A Front shocks are height adjustable - you can get 2,5'' of front lift using stock coils if you have stock weight (no aftermarket bumper/winch)
- A Yes, but it will require disabling x-reas
- Q Thinking about getting the heavy weight springs for the rear. Plan on getting a heavy bumper for ... answer nowA Heavy springs can be used, but with some HD rear coils longer rear shocks (for 3'' rear lift) will be required.What springs are on your mind?
- Q The 5100 rear shock says 2" lift maximum. Two of the three rear spring sets state more than 2" of... answer nowA This set is made up correctly and the rear shocks correspond to all the proposed springs, only you need to pay attention to the extra weight of your truck and the lifting height you want to get
- Q I have a 2003 4Runner sr5 v8 with the 5100 adj shocks with 2.5 lift in front and rear spacer in b... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/revtek-differential-drop-kit-2003-2018-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/front-differential-drop-kit/It is not necessary to lower the transfer case