Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2003-2009 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 0-2.5″ Lift Kit With Rear Coils For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2 1/2″ lift
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I bought this kit for my gen 4 4runner. turned out really nice. sold that an now have a GX470. Do...
- Q I use a hitch hauler probably 50% of the time with 100 lbs or so on it and then another 100 +- lb... answer nowA we'd recommend medium coils36-281824
- Q The rear coils do level the rig out with 2.5” of front lift, correct? And my 4runner is the sr5 w... answer nowA These will fit the truck without x-reas.In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A Front shocks are height adjustable - you can get 2,5'' of front lift using stock coils if you have stock weight (no aftermarket bumper/winch)
- A Yes, but it will require disabling x-reas
- Q Thinking about getting the heavy weight springs for the rear. Plan on getting a heavy bumper for ... answer nowA Heavy springs can be used, but with some HD rear coils longer rear shocks (for 3'' rear lift) will be required.What springs are on your mind?
- Q The 5100 rear shock says 2" lift maximum. Two of the three rear spring sets state more than 2" of... answer nowA This set is made up correctly and the rear shocks correspond to all the proposed springs, only you need to pay attention to the extra weight of your truck and the lifting height you want to get
- Q I have a 2003 4Runner sr5 v8 with the 5100 adj shocks with 2.5 lift in front and rear spacer in b... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. We can offer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/revtek-differential-drop-kit-2003-2018-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/front-differential-drop-kit/It is not necessary to lower the transfer case