Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Rear shocks for Toyota FJ Cruiser and Toyota 4Runner 2003-2020Sale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2″ Rear shocks for Toyota FJ Cruiser and Toyota 4Runner 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
RFJ-BIL (33-187174) – Bilstein 5100 Series Rear shocks
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- Priced per pair
- These are a longer rear Bilstein 5100 series shock for improved flex off road.
- Direct bolt on from Bilstein
- Adds 2″ more flex per side. Nice ride on/off road.
- Fits 07+ FJ Cruiser, ’03+ 4Runner, with 0-2″ Rear Lift
Extended Length (IN): 23.5
Collapsed Length (MM): 378.8
Extended Length (MM): 597Finish: Zinc Plated
Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q how long before you recieve more inventory....two items needed are out of stock...bilstein 5100 f... answer nowAsked on August 15, 2020 15:38A maybe few weekaA couple of weeks
- Q What set up is used on the picture above to get that lift all around and those stands? answer nowAsked on March 16, 2020 18:17A These are not adjustable shocks and they themselves do not lift your truck. If you want to lift your truck, then you need longer springs These shocks can work in lifting within 0-2 ″
- Q i installed 5100 front shocks on factory springs now the rear sits 2 low . ? can i lower the fron...Asked on March 2, 2020 18:40There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Hi will these shocks work as rears on a Pardo 150 with kdss suspension or are they to long in the... answer nowAsked on July 31, 2019 00:50A will fit Prado. You may use it with stock coils on use lifted coils for more lift
- Q I currently have Icon 2.0 rear shocks among with the icon Stage 1 suspension system. My question ... answer nowAsked on July 8, 2019 08:11A These shocks will fit if you have 0'' to 2'' rear lift
- Q Will these fit an '03 4runner limited with RAS/rear self levelling air bag suspension or are they... answer nowAsked on April 26, 2019 11:47A They are longer then stock but can be used with stock heigh ( 0'' lift). We have no info about using them with air levering susnension, we know that customers use this kitto convert air suspension to coils rear suspension. Also coils are neededhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/
- Q Are longer rear coils completely required for these? Or will stock coils work? answer nowAsked on January 18, 2019 17:32A Stock coils will work.
- Q Will these work with a 2007 4Runner on stock coils? answer nowAsked on January 10, 2019 19:37A Yes
- Q Do these recommended shocks for me have the 3/4" ID hole in the bottom eye to fit the OEM bolt of... answer nowAsked on January 6, 2019 18:33A Hello We will clarify this point with the manufacturer and give you the answer. But we can say that this shock is for Toyota 4Runner 2018-2003, FJ Cruiser 2014-2007 and that means all mounts are made in accordance with the factory mounts These shocks have parameters Extended Length (IN): 23-1/2 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.91 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet Valving Type: Self-Adjusting Deflective Disc Valving Rod Finish: Polished Rod Material: Steel Body Color: Silver Body Material: Steel
- Q I want to lift my rear for towing an Airstream Trailer. I am thinking to use Bilstein 36-281831 o... answer nowAsked on January 4, 2019 13:12A It depends on if you are sure the coils will fit and if you definitely know what length shocks you need.Maybe just rear airbags will help
- Q I would like to add these to a 2016 SR5 4Runner, what rear coil springs do you recommend for ligh... answer nowAsked on December 18, 2018 14:48A Hello We can offerARB Old Man Emu 2″ Rear Lift Black Springs for Toyota Prado 120 & 150/Fj Cruiser/4Runner https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/arb-old-man-emu-black-rear-springs-for-toyota-prado-120-150-fj-cruiser-4runner/Sway-A-Way 1.5″ Rear Lift Coils for 2003-2019 Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ToyTec Superflex 2″ rear Coils 07-14 FJ Cruiser and 03-18 4Runner https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ICON 2″ Lift Rear Coil Springs for 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser 03-18 4Runner https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/rear-icon-coils-for-2007-and-up-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-and-up-4runner/
- Q I have the Toytec Superflex rear coils and the 2" 5100 shocks on my 2016 4runner SR5. Later this ... answer nowAsked on March 11, 2018 22:12A You can use 5100s on the lowest notch (stock height adjustment) with lifted coils.SuperFlex coils will sag a little with 380lbs, if you carry such load constantly and want to carry more sometimes then HD coils will be better https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-heavy-duty-rear-coils-fj-cruiser-4runner-2003-2014/
- Q With a a 3" spacer added to the rear coil springs, will these shocks work? 2005 4runner.Asked on March 9, 2018 09:00There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Will these fit a 2007 sequioa? Bagless with 2" spacer. answer nowAsked on July 4, 2017 10:13A These shocks will fit the 2007 Sequiolahttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-sequoia/00-07-toyota-sequoia/bilstein-4600-replacement-shocks-2001-2007-toyota-sequoia/we can sell rear shocks separately if you need only rear pair.Please see if your old shocks have similar dimensions:
- Q are these longer than the rear OME shocks? will the lift be higher when used with ome springs 895... answer nowAsked on March 31, 2017 07:17A The lift depends on springs, blocks, add a leafs, but not on the shocks. These shocks are not height adjustable - they will not lift the truck by themselves.The lift on your coils will remain the same.
- Q are these shocks on backorder and whats the estimated time for delivery answer nowAsked on February 23, 2017 15:31A Plenty in stock as of 23 feb 2017. Shipping timeframes will depend on where you are, but typically 1-4 business days.