Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ lift adjustable front and Rear shocks for 03-09 4Runner, FJ CruiserSale!
Bilstein 5100 0-2.5″ adjustable front and 0-2″ Rear shocks For 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner and FJ Cruiser
Front C477/24-239370 and rear 33-187174 Bilstein 5100 shocks – kit includes 4 shocks
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2.5″ lift
Extended Length: 22.56″
Compressed Length: 17.03″
Upper Mounting Style: Stem
Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
Extended Length: 23.5″
Compressed Length: 14.91″
Upper Mounting Style: Stem
Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
Important fitment notes: X-REAS suspension system will be disabled with these shocks installation
Includes 4 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I've seen a video, how to adjust the front shocks when installing, to level my 2007 FJ to rear . ... answer nowA rear shocks are not height adjustable they are just longer than stockthey give stock height if you use them with stock rear coils
- Q I have an 04 4runner rwd, If i wanted just a stock height/ride, where should I set it ? ( I dont ...
- Q i have a 2008 4runner 4WD with 1" Daystar coil spacers in the front OEM springs (which apparently...
- Q Will these shocks work on a 2008 Lexus GX470? Looking to convert from air to coil and prefer stoc... answer nowA yes it will workyou can use it with stock heightconversion kit and rear coils are reqquiredhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/
- A No, it doesn `t need
- A No, for Grand Cherokee you'll needhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/jeep/grand-cherokee-wk/bilstein-5100-75-2-front-0-1-5-rear-lift-shocks-05-10-jeep-grand-cherokee-wk-4wd/
- Q If I install these shocks and use icon 2” rear lift springs with stock front springs all extended... answer nowA I think it will be much or less leveled.In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- Q Hello, (4runner 2006, 4wd, SR5), In case of adjusted height at front for about 1.5 inch(or closer... answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. Front shocks are height adjustable and will lift the front end of the truck by themselves, with stock coils.Rear shcks are just longer than stock, so if you want to lift the rear end you need rear coils
- A Rim* Tire Width* Tire* Backspace* 8" 12" 32.5" 4.5"Such wheels will fit without rubbing, bigger wheels will require some trimming. Also wheel spacers or body lift kit can help to accommodate bigger tires
- Q Thanks for the answer I appreciate it, but what if I want to keep the Rear Air Susupension (still... answer nowA You can use 5100s for the rear, just you can't install rear lift
- A You'll need * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/rear-coil-conversion-kit-for-toyota-4runner-lexus-gx470/
- Q There is a popping sound that is coming from the front end after installing 5100s all around. Pop... answer nowA It can be anything from bearings to shock top hats, or even brak pads. Can't say exactlyA I would double check the orientation of the bushings and metal pieces to make sure they were put on right. If they are upside down you will get this problem.
- Q Hello, sorry to bother you with a pitch I will be brief :) Imagine having a video showing on goog...
- Q H i will not make up to much of your time.. I am just reaching out to people in your niche i have...
- Q Hello sorry about the click bait title but I really have something of value for you.. imagine hav...
- Q Does this kit need coil spring spacers in the rear to get the correct amount of lift? If so, are ... answer nowA You are right, the rear shocks are only longer, they will not lift the rear end of the truck by themselves. You may choose either coil spacers or rear coils to have rear lift. * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ * * *
- Q What is the travel length of these shocks? I already have them installed I'm just curious. Love t... answer nowA These shocks are:FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 22.56 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 17.03 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 23-1/2 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.91 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
- Q Can these shocks be height-adjusted once installed or do they need to be removed to change the he... answer nowA No. Can’t be adjusted after installation.
- Q Have a 07 FJ Cruiser with a Daystar spacer lift on both front and rear. If I use this kit can I r... answer nowA Fronts are height adjustable. Rears are not.
- Q If I buy tho Bilstein 5100s, can I use a daystar 2.5” spacer kit with it to give a bigger lift? 2... answer nowA it is not recommended to stack lifts.Exceeding 3'' of lift total will damage the suspension
- A It can be used either with stock coils or with front 112-620 * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/ * * *and rear - with ToyTec SpperFlex coils * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-rear-lifts/sway-way-1-5-rear-lift-coils-2003-2017-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/
- Q would these model shocks which are meant for 2008 toyota 4runner be able to fit a 2008 toyota for... answer nowA These shocks are:FRONT: Extended Length (IN): 22.56 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 17.03 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletREAR: Extended Length (IN): 23-1/2 Inch Compressed Length (IN): 14.91 Inch Rod Diameter (IN): 1.81 Inch Upper Mounting Style: Stem Lower Mounting Style: EyeletPlease check if your old shocks have similar dimensions and mounts.
- Q Will the front shocks fit on a 2015 4runner trail w/kdss? I have a pair of these from an old 2007... answer nowA Only rear shocks will fit the 2015 4Runner, fronts will not. As for the KDSS - the installation of these shocks will disable the KDSS system
- A Unfortunately notA Try searching online. Use part # B4-KT1-Z103A00. This is the installation kit and contains 2 bushings, 2 washers, and 1 locking nut.
- Q So, i have an 05 4wd 4Runner, if i already have the ReadyLift SST 3" lift spacers , will i not be... answer nowA No, 3" is the maximum lift you can do without changing a lot of other parts. Otherwise you will damage the suspension.
- Q Do I need anything else to install this lift? My 2003 4Runner sport v6 has 211,000 miles without ... answer nowA Depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking to raise the rear also, you would need rear lifted coils. Front shocks can lift the vehicle with the snap ring setting.
- Q Hello I have a 2003 4runner limited. I want to get rid of areas as I have one leaking shock and i... answer nowA You can use coil spacer for the rear, since rear shocks do not lift the vehicle. We do not have tire info for these shocks, but we always advice to test-fit the tire size first.
- Q does this kit include washers and bushings for the front shocks or do you use the oem ones answer nowA You re-use OEM ones, they do not come with front bushings
- Q I have a 2005 4runner with the XREAS suspension system. That system is blown and i am replacing w... answer nowA Thanks for the details provided. I think the daily driver will not need front lift more then 2.5'' ? Bilstein shocks allow regulating height 0-2'' using stock springs. If you feel your springs are already too weak this coils https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/toytec-3-lift-front-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser/ will fit (must be used on the lowest clip with Bilsteins you've chosen otherwise you've gain too much lift). Or You may buy only front https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/front-lifts/toytec-eibach-front-coil-lift-springs/ springs if your rear end is high enough.
- Q I have a '07 Toyota FJ. I put a Daystar 2.5" spacer lift on it. I have noticed that the rear shoc... answer nowA Yes, it will help, if your rear suspension travel length increased not greater then on 2''
- A These will NOT fit 3rd gen 96-02 4Runner, but these shocks: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/bilstein-5100-0-2-3-lift-front-rear-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner-4wd/ will fit as long as you have 4WD
- A No, it wont work for 2017 tacoma
It will work with the clip on 0" of lift