Front Bilstein Height Adjustable 5100 0-2.5″ Lift Shocks for Toyota Tacoma 05-15, 4Runner 03-09, FJ 07-09Sale!
Front Bilstein Height Adjustable 5100 0-2.5″ Lift Shocks for Toyota Tacoma 05-15, 4Runner 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, FJ Cruiser 2007-2009
NOTE: Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein in this part number, order separately if needed.
Old Part number BE5-C475-H1 (24-186711)
Bilstein Zinc plated front shocks.
Priced per set of 2.
Nitrogen charged gas shock.
4 lower spring cup clip positions allow the front to be lifted for leveling up to 2.5″.
Improved ride & control on/off road.
Bilstein Quality & lifetime warranty.
For 05 & UP Tacoma, 07-09 FJ Cruiser, & 03-09 Toyota 4Runner. Sold as a pair..
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH SPACERS OR LIFT COILS UNLESS LOWEST (STOCK) SETTING IS USED.
Note: We may substitute C477 shocks in place of C475 depending on stock. This is the same high quality Bilstein shock.
Includes 2 Shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
2008 4Runner SR5 4x4 with 4.7 V8 - stock bumpers. Keeping the stock springs and stock rear shocks, what setting on the front will level the truck?
Q 2008 4Runner SR5 4x4 with 4.7 V8 - stock bumpers. Keeping the stock springs and stock rear shocks...... Read more answer nowA In order to figure out how much lift you need to level please take existing measurements from center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender. Difference between front and rear is how much lift you need to level. https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/level.png usually middle clip setting
Will this fit a 2009 Toyota Tacoma pre-runner RWD?
Q Will this fit a 2009 Toyota Tacoma pre-runner RWD? answer nowA yes, will fit 6-lug Tacoma
Can I use the OME 884x springs on the second perch from the bottom?
Q Can I use the OME 884x springs on the second perch from the bottom? answer nowA not recommended - will overlift the suspension
What is the best coil/spring to pair with these Bilstein 5100s in the front?
Q What is the best coil/spring to pair with these Bilstein 5100s in the front? answer nowA Position On Vehicle:Front; With 0 To 2-1/2 Inch Lift You can use a stock spring To get different lifting heights you need to rearrange the rings on shock
2007 toyota 4 runner sr5 can I set the 5100 s to highest setting with the factory upper control arms ?
- Hi , does it ships with original Bilstein packaging ? and does it contains the silver thick spring seats which I see on a photo or it comes with usual black spring seats? thank you
- You keep reiterating, "Please keep in mind, that not recommended to use with spacers or lift coils unless lowest settings are used. " Does this include a 1/4" Tacoma lean compensating spacer? I'm not intending to lift my Tacoma with this small spacer. What is the possible result if this small spacer is used in conjunction with the 5100 and stock spring? 2013 Tacoma Double Cab Sport.
- Hi, will ironman coils work?
Q Hi, will ironman coils work?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
will these fit a 2007 sr5 4runner along with the 1.6-3” front coil springs?? I already have a 3” in the front and 2” in the back strut spacer but still isn’t leveled
Q will these fit a 2007 sr5 4runner along with the 1.6-3” front coil springs?? I already have a 3” ...... Read more answer nowA Hello what kind of drive is on your truck 4WD or RWD? Do you want to level the truck using shocks?A its a 2wd and i would actually to give it just a little squat in the rearA its a 2wd and id like to give it a little squat bht scared to just buy the.m coils because i dont wanna over extend my stock shocks
Are the snap ring and spring seat included?
Also what is the recommended height for stock coils on 07 4Runner?
- Will these help lift my 2011 4x4 extra cab ,for plow weight
Q Will these help lift my 2011 4x4 extra cab ,for plow weight answer nowA Yes, they will fit, but we'd recommend lift coils together with these shocks for plow weight
What is recommended for Tac 2014 TRD 4W DBL max 2-inch lift without stiffening the ride? Please provide exacts.
- I have a 2015 DBL cab Tacoma. If I use toytec coils with a 600lb spring rate, what setting should I put the C-clip at? I am unsure whether the previous answers were referring to the 620 or 600 Eibach springs. I was told by a technician at my local suspension shop that I should use the second setting on the C-clip with a 600lb Eibach coil, but I am unsure about it.
- Do these fit 2015 4Runner sr5?
Q Do these fit 2015 4Runner sr5? answer nowA These will fit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/2010-2018/shocks-2003-2012-toyota-4runner/front-0-2-5-adjustable-lift-shocks-2010-2016-toyota-4runnerfj-cruiser/
My 09 Toy truck has a OME 3" lift with 885 coils. Can these coils be used with the adjustable 5100 shocks?
- I have a 2007 tacoma dclb with shocks would give me more of a lift bilstein 5100 adjustabel shocks or 6112
- I read in forums online that these shocks are compatible for the 03-09 Lexus GX470. can you verify this? if not whats your return policy?
Q I read in forums online that these shocks are compatible for the 03-09 Lexus GX470. can you verif...... Read more answer nowA We accept returns if in new unused conditions. We know that front shocks mountings on GX are the same as 4Runner if it does not have air or electronic leveling suspension. If you have coils and upper shocks mounting - Stem, lower shocks mountng - Loop then please send us your Lexus photos with these shocks installed
Would these work for a 2017 Tacoma DCSB? If not what is recommended please? Thank you!
Q Would these work for a 2017 Tacoma DCSB? If not what is recommended please? Thank you! answer nowA https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/0-2-front-lift-bilstein-5100-shocks-2016-toyota-tacoma/ this is what you needA Will this fit 2017 tocoma off roadA Will this fit 2017 Tocoma off road
Can all the settings be used with stock springs?
Q Can all the settings be used with stock springs? answer nowA Yes, exactly - the lowest setting is for stock height (using stock springs) and the highest setting will give you about 2.5'' of front lift
It looks like these have four positions for the spring perches to mount. If the lowest setting is stock height, and the highest is 2.5", what are the middle two heights?
- Will these fit a 2017 tacoma sr5?
Q Will these fit a 2017 tacoma sr5? answer nowA No, but these will: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2016-and-up/shocks-2016-and-up/0-2-front-lift-bilstein-5100-shocks-2016-toyota-tacoma/
Will I need to buy new springs to go up to the 2.5in slot?
Q Will I need to buy new springs to go up to the 2.5in slot? answer nowA These are height adjusted shocks. The 4 lower spring cup clip positions allow the front to be lifted for leveling up to 2 1/2″ on your stock springs. Please keep in mind, that it is not recommended for use with spacers or lift coils unless lowest 9stocks) setting is used.
Will I need swaybar relocation brackets with 5100's set on .85 on '15 tacoma trd off road access cab?
- I have a 2015 tacoma access cab TRD off road. I read somewhere that I can't use the stock coils with the 5100's because of the coils being progressive. Is that true? Also what lift can I expect at .85 setting?
- Do you sell bilstine 5100 ride height adjustable front struts for a 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 2wd Just the fronts only. I don't need the whole kit with the rear shocks. I had replaced the rear shocks already Couldent find a number to reach you guys at
Q Do you sell bilstine 5100 ride height adjustable front struts for a 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 2wd Just...... Read more answer nowA Hello. We have front Bilstein shocks for GMC Sierra 1500 2wd: -< for stock height or -< for For Front Lifted Height: 3" with a-arm style lift. But not ride adjustable. the shocks we have are with - Upper Mounting Style: Stem - Lower Mounting Style: Bar Pin. Do ypou have the same mountings? Can you take measurements of your old shocks extended length?
2012 Tacoma trd off road access cab
Want to eliminate rake. 5100 adj to 2.5". Is this all I need without damage or stress on trk.
Q 2012 Tacoma trd off road access cab Want to eliminate rake. 5100 adj to 2.5". Is this all I need ...... Read more answer nowA Yes, that should be fine. Please keep in mind, that not recommended to use with spacers or lift coils unless lowest settings are used. NOTE: Upper bushings and washers are not included from Bilstein in this part number, order separately if needed. Please see the instruction before biying https://www.toyteclifts.com/images/stories/pdf_files/c475.pdf
Can you ship them to Russia?
Q Can you ship them to Russia? answer nowA
Yes. Contact us for a quote.