ICON 1-3″ Lift V.S. 2.5 Series RR Rear Shocks for 2003-2021 Toyota 4Runner
ICON 1-3″ Lift V.S. 2.5 Series RR Rear Shocks for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications; ICON’s unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) or the OMEGA Series bypass shocks.
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Polyurethane bushings and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- For individual shock purchase, please contact an authorized ICON dealer
- We recommend the use of our (#56100) shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage
- These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft
- If ICON rear coil springs (2″ #52700) (3″ #52800) are not installed, a limit strap will be required to prevent the coil from falling out at full droop
Questions and answers of the customers
What is the extended length, compressed length, and travel of these shock absorbers?
Q What is the extended length, compressed length, and travel of these shock absorbers?There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
Do these come with the resivore mount?
Q Do these come with the resivore mount? answer nowA YesA Yes, All ICON Remote reservoir shock comes with all the necessary hardware to mount the reservoir.