ICON 1-3″ Rear Lift 2.0 Aluminum Remote Reservoir Shock for Toyota 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser, 2003-2021 4Runner
ICON 1-3″ Rear Lift 2.0 Aluminum Remote Reservoir Shock for Toyota 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 FJ Cruiser, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 4Runner
Includes: 1 Shock only
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off-road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- Application-specific reservoir mounting hardware
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable
- 100% revalveable
- Sold individually
Questions and answers of the customers
Does this include one shock or a set of two?
Q Does this include one shock or a set of two? answer nowA one shock
What is the collapsed, extended and travel measurments for this shock?
Q What is the collapsed, extended and travel measurments for this shock? answer nowA Extended Length 24.500" Compressed Length 15.050" Travel 9.450"
Can I reuse factory rear springs with this or will I need to purchase spacers and or new rear springs
- Do these come with reservoir mounts?
Q Do these come with reservoir mounts? answer nowA They do come with all necessary mounts & mounting hardware.