ToyTec 3″ Lift Kit with spacers and rear coils for 2003-2020 Toyota 4Runner and FJ Cruiser
ToyTec 3″ Lift Kit with spacers and rear coils for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner and FJ Cruiser
Best Spacer Lift for your FJ & 4Runner!
Included in kit:
Front: 3 inch Front Lift Spacer Kit — CNC Machined From T-6 6061 Aluminum
Also available in black anodized for additional $20.00, select from options below.
6 longer top plate spacer studs.
Rear: (2) 2 inch Lift Rear ToyTec “super flex” coil springs. (10% increase above stock capacity and spring rate for the best ride and flex).
*Not Advised For Vehicles With XREAS*
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 285/70/17 tires will fit the FJ on stock wheels.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 17×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/70/17 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will this work on a 2019 trd off road premium 4runner with kdss? Would rear shocks and diff drop ... answer nowA yes this spring will do, but since it gives 3 inches you need longer shocks Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life.
- Q I'm response to needing new shocks, is that for front and rear? And if new shocks are needed woul... answer nowA UCA's are always good idea but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end. Front spacers can be used with stock shocks, rear coils will require longer rear shocks
- Q 2017 4Runner SR5, can we use the stock rear shocks with this kit? do we need a diff drop kit as w...
- A Absolutely, maybe some minor rubbing since the kit is going to change the geometry of the vehicle but no major rubbing
- A Yes, you are right - longer shocks will be needed to fit this kit.These https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-2005-and-up-toyota-tacoma-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-2003-and-up-toyota-4runner/ and these for example https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/shocks-2005-and-up-toyota-tacoma-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-2003-and-up-toyota-4runner/https://bilsteinlifts.com/product-category/toyota-4runner/03-09-4runner/03-09-4runner-shocks/?orderby=price
- Q If i were to do this to a 2wd 2005 4runnwr what shocks would I need to purchase or could I use th...
- A It'll depend on rims offset, tires and the truck you are going to install this kit, because different trucks have different space for the wheels.We haven't tested the kit with such a wheels and so we recommend test fitment before using any non-standart wheels and tires.