Elka Suspension 2 inch Lift Kit For 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner NO KDSS
Elka Suspension 2 inch Lift Kit For 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota 4Runner (without KDSS)
These shocks provide the optimal combination of:
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads;
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
Provides approximately 2 inches of lift with stock tires and stock control arms, ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.
- (Pair) Front 2.5 Adjustable Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- (Pair) Rear 2.5 Adjustable Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Massive 2.5” (66mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Big bore design with less restricted oil flow for increased responsiveness and less fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- External remote reservoir with low-friction floating piston (1:1 ratio vs. main piston) providing additional cooling
- DOT high-flow reservoir hose
- Heavy-duty 3/4” (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available
- Includes all mounting hardware and brackets
- 2010-2020 Toyota 4Runner (without KDSS)
*Will not work with KDSS equipped Toyota 4Runners.
- Better handling and improved comfort for casual driving
- Improved off-road capabilities and performance
- Increased articulation and traction for rock climbing
- Acts as a leveling kit for better weight distribution
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.