Toytec Ultimate 3″ lift kit for Toyota FJ Cruiser, 4Runner 2003-2009
- ToyTec/Bilstein front adjustable coilover shocks featuring Bilstein 5100 front shocks adjustable from 1″ to 3″ front lift (Choose coil spring color options in drop down)
- Spanner wrenches for adjustment
- Sway Bar Relocation brackets
- Front diff drop kit- Recommended for all 4x4s
- Includes Toytec Signature series rear bump stop extensions (Pictured)
Choose coil spring rate and color options above.
- Red 600 lb.
- Silver 600 lb.
- Red 650 lb. (For a heavier bumper/winch)
Choose rear coil lift options:
- ToyTec “Superflex” rear 2″ lift coils add 2″ rear flex per side when combined with included rear shocks.
- ToyTec Superflex HD Coils for additional load capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5″ of lift.
- Extended length Bilstein 5100 series rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road
- Toytec’s Boss rear shocks – Provide additional travel. Recommended to pair with our HD coils.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms – 96504 – Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25480 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- 05B1-K – Add a 1″ body lift to your order for additional tire clearance. Provides 1″ of additional lift without changing the driveline angles.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Could you please send me the link to the appropriate 5100 front shocks for this 3” ultimate lift ... answer nowA Here they are, sirhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/front-height-adjustable-5100-bilstein-shocks/
- Q the picture here shows a threaded coil over shock body. The Bilstien 5100 is not a threaded shock... answer nowA From what I found in some research they are the normal 5100 but there is a sleeve that fits in the snap ring groove and and is threaded, not the actual shock body. So it acts like an infinitely adjustable coil over. Interesting concept.
- Q I have a 06 4Runner Limited 4WD (V8). What's the largest tire I can run with no rubbing? Will be ... answer nowA Sorry, not so smart... I have factory wheels currently running 265/60R18. No way to know rim width
- A We can offer * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/boss-suspension-system-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/ultimate-lift-kit-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * * * Very similar suspensions, ULTIMATE kit uses Bilstein 5100 shocks which are digressive valving system which means "the faster you go, the softer the shocks get"BOSS kit uses a progressive valving system that we tune to be more on the softer side for a perfect balance between daily driving and easy to moderate trails. Progressive valving shocks handle the same at any speed.
- Q Hi, I have a 2007 4runner with a v8 and wanted an opinion on wether I should go with the 600lb co... answer nowA This kit is available nowit will fit your GX 470, sir * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/2007-2009/fj-cruiser4runner-ultimate-3-lift-package/ * * * It will give up to 3'' front lift and up to 2'' rear lift to make the truck look leveled as its rear end is usually higher from stock the front
- Q What is the model number for Bilston shock in the front coils? I need to replace mine and I don't... answer nowA https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-tacoma/2005-2015/front-height-adjustable-5100-bilstein-shocks/
- Q what is the rim and tire specifications for my fj cruiser I wanted to do 33inch tires with 12.50 answer nowA It may depend on will you install additional body lift and UCAs (can be selected at the page of the lift kit in the drop-down lists).We always recommend test fitment first, because every truck is different.
- Q Hello, I have a 04 Lexus GX470 that I would like to lift. Will I be able to keep my rear air bag ... answer nowA
Unfortunatelly no - air bags in your rear suspension are installed instead of springs. So air bags can't be kept - they only can be replaced by springs. This operation would require the electronic clearance leveling system disabling.