King 3″ Lift Kit for 03-09 Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
King 3″ Lift Kit for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser
Part Number: KNFJ4R09 (old: KSFJ4R09)
We have put together a complete kit with performance in mind.
- 25001-124 – King Front 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- King’s new line of Original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on our high end race shocks our OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver or prerunner.
- 25001-279/125 – King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Measurements: Extended – 24.29″, Collapsed – 15.58″
- Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle.
**Add compression adjustability to your front and rear shocks by choosing this option in the drop down. (Includes King part #’s 25001-124A and 25001-279A/125A)
- Revtek Diff Drop Kit –
- Front Differential Drop Kit **Recommended for lifted 4×4 FJ’s and 4Runners
- OME 2″ Lift Rear Coils
- TC 96504 Total Chaos Uniball upper control arms (or ICON’s Delta Joint)
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined slug adapters press into the spindle and convert the factory ball joint to a 1″ uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- Total Chaos includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel. The lower hi-misalignment spacer registers into the slug adapter for maximum strength.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 1″ of additional wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Looking for a suspension set up that can Handle the weight of an after market bumper and winch an...Asked on August 15, 2019 21:00There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I don't see this kit for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser? answer nowAsked on April 28, 2019 11:54A For 2011 you need this kit * * * https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/king-3-lift-kit-2010-2014-toyota-fj-cruiser/
- Q Is there a way to order this kit without the upper control arms? And also do y’all offer military... answer nowAsked on November 1, 2018 18:57A Yes, it can be purchased without UCAsit will be minus $699 from the order price.Please specify in the order details that you don't need UCAs and we'll make a refund for them.
- Q I have the XREAS system in my 4runner that will want removed when I install this kit. Do I need a... answer nowAsked on August 1, 2018 10:59A This is a complete kit, nothing more is needed
- Q Do the remote reservoirs come with some type of hangers answer nowAsked on October 29, 2017 16:04A Yes, mountings are supplied
- Q Hello, I am looking into this King suspension kit but have a few questions. Are the coil overs co... answer nowAsked on October 24, 2017 13:13A KING coil overs are considered extended travel.Not like long travel but a little more travel on the frontCan be shipped for free.Ships from Colorado - usually the next day after ordered