ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser and 2003-2009 4Runner
ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser and 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 4Runner
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name – the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4×4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 4Runner or FJ and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 884: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift.
- OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 886: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 895E: Medium 1.5 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 895: Medium 2 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
- OME 896: Constant Load Heavy 2 inch lift coils. Select 60004 rear shocks
Includes 90000 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
OME Suspension Lift Kit for ’07, ’08, ’09 FJ and ’03, ’04, ’05, ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09 4Runner
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q So if I choose OME 895: Medium rear coils will it be a 3" lift in the rear? Because the descripti... answer nowA Additional rear height will be 2''Front additional height will be higher.It is made for leveling
- Q im wanting to get this kit for my fj, ive got a steel bumper and some skid plates. what do you th... answer nowA Hello Yes, you are right with the springs Considering your weight in front and the fact that you do not plan to put the winch, these springs will fit on front As for the rera, it also fits, but when there is no load, it will be a little tough
- Q For the rear end, What is the difference between OME 60020 and 60004? is phisically larger? highe... answer nowA No harm but rear OME coils designed to work with definite shocks with their own damping settings. Comfort and road handling will be better
- Q Can you tell me total weight and mesures from packing boxes? Im planning to send them out abtoad ... answer nowA Total weight of 4 shocks and 4 coils is approximately 60 lbs
- Q I have a 96 4Runner 4x4 and routinely haul an extra 200lbs or so (gear box, plate bumper). The fr... answer nowA Please consider this kit and select 881 coils. * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/complete-ome-suspension-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * * * If carrying more then 200lbs+ and need more then 2'' lift then you'll need 883 coils
- Q Looking to purhase me a set of OME. Do i need the assembly ? Im taking my rig to a shop for insta... answer nowA If the shop has spring compressor and all the tools (probably yes) then no need to order it assembled.Assembly option is good for installing by yourself
- Q One more quick question. With no extra weight on my 2008 Toyota 2wd FJ, should I go with the 884 ... answer nowA You arre right:884 for the front,ToyTec SuperFlex for the rear + 60020 shocks
- A OME 884: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch lift OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch OME 886: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
OME 90000 shocks