ToyTec 3″ Lift Kit Bilstein 5100 Coilovers 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
Complete ToyTec’s 3″ lift kit for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 4Runner with Bilstein 5100 front shocks
Complete 3″ lift kit for 2003 & UP 4Runner with Bilstein 5100 front shocks
Included in kit:
- Fully assembled front coil over using Toytec aluminum top mounts and urethane bushings:
- Preset at approximately 3″ of front lift.
- Bilstein 5100 series front shocks
- Toytec/Eibach 112620 front lift coils
- Preset at approximately 3″ of front lift.
- 2″ Rear Lift ToyTec Superflex coil springs- 10% increase in load capacity/spring rate and a great ride quality.
When used with provided shocks they add 2″ of more overall rear flex to the suspension.
- Heavy duty Superflex HD coils for additional weight. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for approximately 2-2.5″ of lift.
- Extended length Bilstein 5100 series rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road
- Toytec’s Boss rear shocks – Provide additional travel. Recommended to pair with our HD coils.
- Toytec Lifts Front Diff Drop Kit – When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd 4Runner, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
Q. What size tires can I run on stock wheels with the 3″ kit?
We have not tested every wheel/tire size on these trucks, but 265/70/17 tires will fit the 4Runner on stock wheels.
Q. What size tires can I run on a 17×8″ wheel?
With 4″ or 4.5″ back spacing we have several trucks running 285/70/17 tires, but they may rub on the front depending on wheel width, and back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment and recommend you have your tire dealer install and “test fit” any wheel tire combination you are considering
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Will the super flex coils and 5100 shocks be the same height with the front lift? (‘07 4Runner 2W... answer nowA Thank you for getting back to me. I don’t have any heavy accessories nor do any towing, only have the desire to have the best look and quality ride. Would love to have the same ride height so which I asked if it’s recommended to get the non-HD coils and 5100 shocks in the rear?
- Answered by the admin Yes, you are right
- Q Do I need the icon rear upper link kit part #54100T with the toytec 3" lift kit part #TTHA-CK-RCC... answer nowAnswered by the admin This is a complete kit, nothing more is needed
- Q I'm looking for a complete kit bolt on and go this hit recommends other rear shocks just asking d... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, bolt on, everything needed included.Rer bilstein shocks can go with rear 2'' lift coils, if using 3'' lift coils - same perfect quality ToyTec BOSS gas charged shocks are to be used
- Q Hi my car is 04 lexus gx 470 w/ KDSS air suspension. I want to covert to 3 inch coil over. will t...
- Q I have a 2004 sport with x-reas. Is this compatible with x-reas or do I need to remove x-reas? answer nowAnswered by the admin You are right, the X-REAS needs to be removed
- Answered by the admin This kit * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/2007-2009/fj-cruiser4runner-ultimate-3-lift-package/ * * * with 650lb coils will be better for bumper
- Q With a bilstein 3” lift Do I need new upper control arms? If Yes how many inch lift can you go wi... answer nowAnswered by the admin The UCAs are alvays not the bad idea, but lift kits such as the one you are asking about can work without them.UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
- Q My 08 has the x-rea suspension which causes it to have a low level stance in stock condition. Wha... answer nowAnswered by the admin These coils are recommended for 100lb additional weight * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-rear-coils-toyota-fj-cruiser-and-03-09-4runner/* * * and these - for 200+lbs * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/rear-lifts/toytec-superflex-heavy-duty-rear-coils-fj-cruiser-4runner-2003-2014/ * * * - - - You n'll need longer rear shocks - please consifer these https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/shocks/toytec-boss-rear-1-3-inch-lift-shocks-for-2007-2015-toyota-4runner-fj-cruiser/
- Q Can this support the weight of an ARB front bumper, winch and dual batteries, with out any front ...
- Q I have a 05 4runner limited (V8) with X-reas. if I removed the X-reas, will this lift fit to the ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, it will fit.
- Q Hola soy de puerto montt chile, realizan envios, y cuanto saldra aproximadamente saludos. answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello.Please specify your full shipping address and we'll make an estimate of the shipping cost.Will you not have difficulties with Chile customs because of the kit cost?
- Q i need only front struts and coil for 3inch lift suspension for 2003 toyota 4runner 4WD (rear its...
- Q On scale of 1-10 how difficult is this install? And if I were to pay someone to put it on what wo...
- Q I have a 2004 Sport T4R with the V8. I want to get the Bilstein 5100 set up but didn't want the f... answer nowAnswered by the admin The diff drop kit is always not the bad idea, but it will work even without it. Please keep in mind, that cv joint axles will live longer if using differential drop kit.Speaking about the lift size, the coils in the kit you've chosen are too high for 2''.To acheive 2'' lift please order this https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/old-man-emu-ome-suspension-ome-lift-for-2007-2009-fj-cruiser-2003-2009-4runner/ kit with OME 895 option.
- Answered by the admin
This one not, since it is for 03-09 4Runners, but this one: https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-fj-cruiser/toyota-fj-cruiser-2010-2011-2012-2013/complete-lift-kits/toytec-3-inch-lift-kit-bilstein-5100-coilovers-fj-cruiser-4runner-2010/ will work
- Q I accidentally installed the 521600 Toytec Front coils on these for my 05' 4Runner. Is that going... answer nowAnswered by the admin It may not be a problem.You've installed Toytec 2 1/2″ lift springs instead of 2''. These coils might provide more than 3" lift on that vehicle year.If used with Bilstein 5100 shock, bottom clip setting is recommended.620LB coils will help support extra weight.If you have a 4cyl (not V6 engine) 4Runner you may see some additional front lift. Please try driving carefully and see if there is no critical suspension downtraver while offroading. In case you have extra weight on the front (such as heavy bumper, winch or carry much luggage while offroading) - then everything must be OK, but please don't jump too high on the bumps when offroading.
- Q Hey if I were to get the HD coils for this kit, how many inches of lift would it provide without ... answer nowAnswered by the admin We do not recommend using HD coils without any extra load, otherwise you will get too much lift (we do not know exactly how much, probably 1" extra).On other trucks ToyTec "Superflex" Heavy duty rear Coils provides approximately 2.5" of Rear Lift (with 150 -200LBS additional weight), while simple SuperFlex provide 2'' lift on empty truck.
You may also like…
Total Chaos UCA for Tacoma 05-18, FJ Cruiser 07-14, 4Runner 03-18(6 reviews)$799.99 Add to cart