ARB Front Torsion Bars for 86-95 Toyota 4Runner and Pickup
ARB Front Torsion Bar for 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 Toyota 4Runner and 82-95 Toyota Pickup
An important part of your 4WD suspension system, Old Man Emu torsion bars dramatically improve your vehicle’s ride and handling, both on road and off. They are designed and set for optimum ride performance, while maintaining maximum wheel travel crucial to off road action. Our torsion bars work best when Old Man Emu coil or leaf springs are fitted to the rear of your vehicle, with bars and springs then carefully matched to our premium range of four wheel drive shock absorbers. Together, they’ll transform your vehicle’s suspension performance.
Length (IN): 41.929 Inch
Diameter (IN): 0.921 Inch
- Manufactured From Premium Grade Spring Steel With A Resilient Powder Coat To Protect Against Corrosion
- Precision Drawn, Dropped Forged Ends For Optimal Strength And Integrity
- Pressure Rolled Splines For Precise Fitment And Increased Spline Durability
- Hardened And Tempered To Exact Specifications For Improved Performance
- Preset And Hardened To Prevent Sagging And Increase Life Cycle
- Limited 3 Year Or 60,000 Kilometer Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
Will the ome torsion bars fit 2wd toyota
Q Will the ome torsion bars fit 2wd toyotaThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
This price is for a single torsion bar right? Or does it come with both?
Q This price is for a single torsion bar right? Or does it come with both? answer nowA Priced per pair
Will these torsion bars work with a 1993 2wd 4runner?
Q Will these torsion bars work with a 1993 2wd 4runner? answer nowA Works with 1993 Toyota 4Runner •Independant Front Suspension If you have the same bars dimensions: Length (IN): 41.929 Inch Diameter (IN): 0.921 Inch Finish: Bare Color: Silver Material: Steel
Do these provide lift or just replacement bars for stock height?
Q Do these provide lift or just replacement bars for stock height? answer nowA These torsion bars don't provide lift - they only improve your vehicle’s suspension damping qualities