Bilstein 4600 Front & Rear Shocks for 86-’89 TOYOTA 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 4600 Front & Rear Shocks for 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 TOYOTA 4-Runner 2WD/4WD; 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 TOYOTA Pickup 4WD
Part Number: 24-011396
Front Shocks Fitment Notes:
Part Number: 24-011402
Rear Shocks Fitment Notes:
Fitment: Bilstein 4600 Front & Rear Shocks for 86-’89 TOYOTA 4-Runner 2WD/4WD
Important fitment notes:
Includes Shocks exactly as pictured
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Body lift does not affect suspension. These shocks will work with 2" body lift, but not with 2" suspension lift.
- Q I need shock absorber for a 1987 Toyota 4Runner. I just purchased the 4Runner and not sure what t...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A 24-011396_24-011402Please send us complete info about your truck as follows:Year Model Sub-model (1500 / 1500HD / etc.) Drivetrain (4WD / 2WD) Engine (displacement, fuel: gas/diesel) Cab (regular, crew, extended) Lift height (front and rear lift amount if applicable) Lift type (spacers, spring coils or specify if anything else was applied for the lift)and we'll try our best to find the proper shocks for your vehicle.
- Q Will these fit a stock 1986 Toyota 4Runner?? Not extra lift or anything else needed??just want to... answer nowA Yes It will fit on 1986 Toyota 4Runner which stock suspension (0" lift)
- A Yes, for stock height (0'' lift)
- A They may fit but we'd better recommend slightly longer https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1986-1989/shocks-4runner-1986-1989/86-89-toyota-4runner-4wd-0-2-front-0-2-rear-lift-skyjacker-monotube-shocks/