ARB/OME 2-3″ Lift Kit for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 200, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 4Runner and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Includes Q Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front. Choose front and rear coil options from dropdown menu
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- OME 880: Stock front weight.1.5 inch lift.
- OME 881: Stock front weight. 2-2.5 inch lift. Add Top Plate Spacers for full 3 inch
- OME 883: 200 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper and winch) 2.5- 3 inch Lift
**2wd lift heights may vary. 881 and 883 coils are not recommended for 2wd without additional weight.
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 906: Medium 2 inch lift coils.
- OME 890: Medium 3 inch lift coils.
- OME 891: Heavy 3 inch lift coils.
Rear shocks: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 60073— Soft Valving
- OME 60028— Firm Valving
- OME-60027 —Firm Valving with additional weight
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
**We now offer assembly of the front shocks/coils with new top mounts and bushings