ToyTec/Eibach 3″ Lift Front Coilovers for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
ToyTec/Eibach 3″ Lift Front Coilovers for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
*This is a newer version of TTEBCS ToyTec’s coilovers introduced in Feb 2018*
*changes: ToyTec changed the coil spring and added a top plate spacer, the spring rate is about 545 lbs NOT RECOMMENDED for bumpers or winch. Ride quality will be very smooth on and off road. From all the research ToyTec did, most of the vehicles achieved the full 3 inches with a great ride quality and some got 2.5 inches
- Take your truck performance to the next level.
- Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport Shocks are Made in the USA and built to last using a Monotube Design with 46mm Pistons, Larger Nitro-Coated Rods and Heavy-Duty Durable Zinc Coated Shock Bodies
- Eibach Pro Lift Coil Springs are designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, more controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Legendary Eibach Ride Quality
- High Performance Handling & Stability—On or Off Road
- Eibach Pro Sport front shocks
- Eibach Pro Lift Coil Springs
- Toytec Top Plate spacer kit
- Fully assembled with new top mounts and Urethane bushings.
- Ready to install, no spring compressor needed.
- Sold as a pair
- Provides approximately 3″ of lift – (3″ average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C clip setting) DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR DAMAGE CAN OCCUR!
*Note: Average lift measurements are based on a stock vehicle with no added aftermarket accessories or additional weight.
Will not work with a 5 lug
Instructions for installing:
1.- The upper control arm ball joint needs to be disconnected from the spindle
2.- Disconnect the brake lines from the upper control arm
3.- For an easier install we recommend to remove the front sway bar or disconnect the sway bar from the spindle (much easier if is completely removed)
4.- Snug the 3 upper bolt in the shock tower and then slide the shock on the lower control arm
NOTE: We use a pry bar sometimes to push the lower control arm down in order to get the coilover to slide much easier. After everything is installed make sure to torque everything to spec
Questions and answers of the customers
Q I'm interested in buying this for my 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 but I want to know if I'm going to ne... answer nowA UCA's are recommended but not require, the benefit of the UCA's is to fix the caster when the vehicle is getting aligned and also helps you a lot with articulation on the front end.
A The price is for both coilovers Includes: Eibach Pro Sport front shocks Toytec 112620 lift front coils Fully assembled with new top mounts and Urethane bushings Ready to install, no spring compressor needed. Sold as a pair Provides approximately 3" of lift - (3" average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the bottom C clip setting) PLEASE DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR HARM CAN OCCUR!
Q I have a 2000 Tacoma ext Cab. Will I need extended brake lines with these? Also, since I do not p...
A No, you can't stack lifts.