ToyTec 3″ Coil and Spacers Lift Kit for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
ToyTec 3″ Coil and Spacers Lift Kit for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Included in kit:
- FRONT: 3″ Front Toytec Lift Spacers–CNC Machined From T-6 6061 Aluminum.
- 6 longer top plate spacer studs.
- Front spacers are available in Aluminum, Black, Red or Blue Anodized finish.
- REAR: Toytec 3″ Rear Lift Coils
- Note: Some models may require additional rear spacers to level due to differences in manufacturers front spring specs between different models and years
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Questions and answers of the customers
- A You'll need rear 3'' shocks to use these coils, such as * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/long-travel-bilstein-5100-rear-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/fox-3-rear-lift-shocks-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ * * * https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/toytec-boss-rear-2-5-3-75-inch-lift-shocks-1996-2002-4runner/
- A Front spacers can be used with stock height shocks, for the rear you'll need longer shocks. https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/shocks-96-02-toyota-4runner/toytec-boss-rear-3-lift-shocks-1996-2002-4runner/- - - - Or you can purchase kit with front height adjustable shocks and don't use spacers - order only rear coils in additionhttps://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/lift-kits-96-02/bilstein-5100-0-2-3-lift-front-rear-shocks-1996-2002-toyota-4runner-4wd/https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-lifts-96-02-toyota-4runner/toytec-3-lift-rear-coils-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ or https://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/
- A Front spacers can be ran with shock shocks, but rear coils will need longer shocks - are not recommended to be installed with stock shocks.
- Q Can I use these springs with The Bilstein's I already have on my 98 4runner they are F4-BE5-2450-...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A The front shocks may be kept the same you have, as for the rear shocks - Blistein 5100's can be recommended because the rear suspension travel will increase. Please keep in mind, that 891 sprigs can be recommended only if you frequently carry much weight or haul something heavy.