Bilstein 0-2.3″ 6112+5100 Lift Kit for 1996-2002 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 0-2.3″ Lift Kit for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Front B8 6112:
Front Lift Height: 1-2.6″
Rear B8 5160:
Rear Lift Height: 0-2.5″
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
Includes: 2 Front coils, 2 Front shocks, 2 Rear shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Would these pair up with the old man emu 890 rear springs? Want to order all at once. Thx answer nowA Rear shocks for Lift Height: 0-2.5″ If you mean this coil https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-lifts-96-02-toyota-4runner/rear-ome-890-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ then this coil will be long for this shock
- Q I am wanting to lift my 2002 4Runner SR5 RWD about 2in in total and my question is, with the rear... answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options a longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. Rear shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A Diff drop kit is recommended for 4WD trucks for 1.5'' of front lift and more to increase the CV axles life. rear shocks are just longer than stock, they will not lift the rear by themselves
- Q What is the recommended lift setting for a stock 2001 4Runner 4wd? Currently running 31x10.5xr15 ... answer nowA It all depends on how many inches of lift you need to get but the stock height truck's is 0 inches The maximum you can put here such tires with this lift Lift Size - 3" / 2" Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 12" Tire* - 32.5" Backspace* - 4