ToyTec BOSS 0-3″ Lift Kit for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
ToyTec BOSS 0-3″ Lift Suspension System for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 200, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this complete lift kit is the best lift on the market.
- TTFCS9604 – ToyTec’s BOSS front coilover is designed with a larger 5/8″ Nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to the 3rd gen 4Runner. This improves overall handling and performance. The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3″ of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back. They have a 200 psi gas charge and each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on.
- All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
- RM43010-TTL Signature Series 3″ Bump stop drop spacers included in kit.
- TAC-DR Front Diff Drop kit – For 4wd models – When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd 4Runner, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
- 550 lb/in Silver Eibach Coils ideal for stock front weight or those looking for great compression in the rocks.
- 600 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) will handle the extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
- 650 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) for extreme front weight or high speed wheeling.
- Toytec 9602RC: Medium 3 inch lift coils.
- Toytec Superflex 024RCB: 3.75″ Rear Lift stock weight, 3.25″ Rear Lift +200lbs, 3″ Rear Lift +400lbs. *Choose TT9602R Boss Rear Shocks.
- For 3″ Rear Lift – Toytec 9602RC coils
- Toytec Boss Rear Shocks – Standard – Can be used with either coil option.
- Pro Comp 9000 Series – For use with 3″ rear coils
- Toytec Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks -TT-19062RR – Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. (includes mounting hardware). For use with 3″ rear coils.
- For Toytec Superflex Rear Coils – 024RCB
- TT-9602R Rear Boss Shocks – Standard option –
- *** Extended brake line may be required. Recommended
Tire Size Information:
We recommend 32×11.50×15 tires, or a 275/70/16 tire on 8″ wheels with 4.5″ back spacing. We do not guarantee any tire/ wheel fitment due to variations between different tire and wheel manufacturers specs. We recommend “test fitting” any wheel tire/wheel combination you are considering
Questions and answers of the customers
- A No, I'd only use extended break lines for 3+'' lift for heavy offroading just to be on the safe side.
- Q Will this make the truck level also or will it still have a rake? Also are any other parts needed... answer nowA Hello This is an adjustable kit that allows you to lift from 0 to 3 inches. Using the front shock absorber settings, you can level your truck. But pay attention to the fact that a heavy bumper or winch can affect your lift. To do this, you need to use other, more powerful coils. Check the parameters for this set using advanced parameters.
- A HD coils are not only higher - they are for 200+lbs of additional constant load. If you ride empty - they will give you much less comfort
- A Coilovers are nitrogen charged
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q I'm looking for a 3" lift for a 2000 series 100 landcruiser. Will this boss system work on this p... answer nowA It will not work. Unfortunately we do not have a BOSS system for 100 Land Cruiser yet
- Q Hi, I am interested in getting this kit for my 96 4Runner. I have two questions. 1. I would like ... answer nowA
Yes, you may add a 2" body lift with no issue.