Total Chaos +3.5″ Long Travel Kit with Boxed Lower Control Arms For 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
Total Chaos +3.5″ Long Travel Kit with Boxed Lower Control Arms For 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
- 3.5″ extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper ball joints are replaced with 1″ uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1″ I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball’s also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Boxed and plated lower control arms are bump stop compatible and designed for dual 2.5″ shock capability. (specify model at time of order)
- 2.5″ long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis’ are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC modified Tundra axles and cv’s are required to be installed to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Fiberglass fenders are required.
- Lift: 3-4″
- Travel: 13″
- Tire Size: 33″ or 285
- Track Width Increase: 7″
Works with specific long travel: ICON,SAW, King coilovers. Sold Separate
- 1996-2002 4Runner 4WD/2WD
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.