Bilstein 0-2.3″ 6112+5160 Lift Kit for 1996-2002 Toyota 4RunnerSale!
Bilstein 0-2.3″ Lift Kit for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Front B8 6112:
Front Lift Height: 1-2.6″
Rear B8 5160:
Rear Lift Height: 0-2.5″
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
Includes: 2 Front coils, 2 Front shocks, 2 Rear shocks
Questions and answers of the customers
- A stock brake lines are good for lifts up to 3''. I'd only consider longer brake lines for heavy offroading with full wheel articulation just to be on the safe side, not needed for usual ride
- Q Re: gen3 4Runner 6112/5160 lift kit 1) Are adjustable aftermarket upper control arms necessary or... answer nowA 1. aftermarket upper control arms no needed 2. Bilstein B8 6112 leveling kits are adjustable in height as shown in the installation instructions https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y505A00_1.pdf 3.Rear Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers go as shown in the picture
- A Get 5100s cheaper and not like you gunna be 4x4’n
- Q if i want about an inch lift on my 96 4runner is this a complete set/ do I reuse my old rear spri... answer nowA You can reuse your old rear coils but they will not give you additional rear liftwe can offerhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-lifts-96-02-toyota-4runner/rear-ome-906-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/orhttps://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/other-96-02-toyota-4runner/1-12-inch-lift-rear-spacers/also rear 1,5'' lift coils will be available in 1-2 weeks
- Q If I have this 2.3” 6112+5100 lift kit on my 4Runner 2001 4WD SR5 , in the front do I still need ... answer nowA Front spring does not need spacer These front shocks with 6112 series springs are height adjustable by moving the ring on the shock itself Installation Instructions https://productdesk.cart.bilsteinus.com//media/products/bilstein/E4-WM5-Y505A00_1.pdf as for the rear shocks, if you do not need a stock height, then you can select other springs in the drop-down menu on the right side
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Would these pair up with the old man emu 890 rear springs? Want to order all at once. Thx answer nowA Rear shocks for Lift Height: 0-2.5″ If you mean this coil https://www.bilsteinlifts.com/shop/toyota-4runner/1996-2002/rear-lifts-96-02-toyota-4runner/rear-ome-890-coils-for-1996-2002-toyota-4runner/ then this coil will be long for this shock
- Q I am wanting to lift my 2002 4Runner SR5 RWD about 2in in total and my question is, with the rear... answer nowA Rear shocks will not lift your truck by themselves - some lift kit options a longer coils or maybe spacers will be required for a lift. Rear shocks are only longer than the stock shocks - designed for use with the existing lift.
- A if you were not going to re-use anything from your current setup and build the front coil overs you will need from Toyota4860935030 SUPPORT SUB-ASSY, FRONT SUSPENSION, RH/LH Qty=2 9017910212 NUT(FOR FRONT SUSPENSION SUPPORT) Qty=6 9094801056 CUSHION, FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER, NO.1 Qty=2 094802161 RETAINER, CUSHION, NO.3(FOR FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER) Qty=2 9038914048 BUSH(FOR FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER) Qty=2
- Q What is the recommended lift setting for a stock 2001 4Runner 4wd? Currently running 31x10.5xr15 ... answer nowA It all depends on how many inches of lift you need to get but the stock height truck's is 0 inches The maximum you can put here such tires with this lift Lift Size - 3" / 2" Rim* - 8" Tire Width* - 12" Tire* - 32.5" Backspace* - 4