Bilstein 5100 0-2.3″ Rear Lift Shocks for 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein 0-2.3″ Rear Lift Shocks for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Toyota 4Runner
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUVâ€™s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- Individually Engineered For A Wide Array Of Specific Vehicles And Lift Combinations
- Monotube Gas Pressure Technology
- Multi-Layer Zinc Finish Is The Most Durable In The Industry
- Provides The Most Comprehensive Range Of Vehicle Applications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Want to double check: would these work on a 3rd gen 4runner with stock height since they are for ...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- A The size is similar (1'' difference) but we can't be sure about the mountings
- Q Will these shocks work with a 2.4 inch rear lift? I went from 34 1/8 inches in rear to 36 5/8 inc... answer nowA I have the stock rear shocks in right now and they work just fine so I am hoping these will work as well. They should be about an inch longer.
- Q Hi - Are these the Bilstein 5100 shock I should get if I have OME 890 coils in rear? i'm not sure... answer nowA These shocks will be too short for 3'' rear lift